What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Sheeple like Sam Harris...

View attachment 18747055
0iy4oH4ODCc3.png

Blue Rhino

There's a list of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world to live in. The US is the ONLY 1st world country to have any cities on that list and they have 4; Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore and new Orleans. Oakland used to be on the list but I don't know if they got knocked off because the city got better or others just got worse. I can see Chicago making that list in short order too.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, for one thing, you are comparing high crimes to legal sporting (not really a sport, but..).

The revelations in Hunter's laptop have far reaching implications which, I believe tie directly into the plan for global genocide and the enslavement of humanity. And covering it up with a conspiracy to hide it from the people in an election cycle only reveals the greater conspiracy of world-wide elite pedo creeps who have launched a global "war on drugs" is actually at war against humanity. The laptop has already revealed that Hunter should be in prison for possession and distribution of crack cocaine and other crimes including sex crimes. And now, pseudo-intellectual, Sam Harris shows that his TDS is off the charts. He is basically saying, 'there is nothing on earth that will make me chose reality over hatred of Trump.' Which makes him a fraud. And now, I'd bet he is a pedo or has some other serious skeletons to hide (CIA Mockingbird)...

So, in summary, a hunting trip to Africa is not comparable to a well organized and highly efficient global Neo-Nazi conspiracy to attack and destroy the entire human race under global totalitarianism.

(Don't know why this had to be explained)

Oh wait, do you not know the expression "small potatoes?" "Small potatoes" is an expression that means, 'not important enough to worry about.' And, often pertains to comparisons in which a matter of little significance is compared to a matter of grave significance.
You seem to have evaded as per usual my point; is 'why this [even your outlandish and non-connected side dig considered] should have effect on voting or not voting for Joe Biden or Trump? I just don't know why there was need to explain this to you.

BTW in real law/life, the slaughter of those animals is much worse than slinging drugs.

Hempy McNoodle

You seem to have evaded as per usual my point; is 'why this [even your outlandish and non-connected side dig considered] should have effect on voting or not voting for Joe Biden or Trump? I just don't know why there was need to explain this to you.

BTW in real law/life, the slaughter of those animals is much worse than slinging drugs.
Not when you are the son of the guy who made the law and waged the war. How many animals have died in the war on drugs? (countless)

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

The rest is easy to find yourself. Start with Tamara Lich.
And EVERYBODY knows that Trudeau gave himself a majority after Canadian voters only gave him a minority govt. Jagmeet Singh may be even more hated in Canada than Trudeau as a result.
Thank you.

Blue Rhino

Depends on where the hunting is done. There are parks in Africa that sell big game hunting safaris in order to keep the funds coming to keep the parks running. While this may seem counterintuitive the animals that are being hunted are the sick and the elderly.

I'm not saying that's where Trump Jr did or didn't hunt, but those opportunities do exist within the confines of the law.

Three Berries

And Republicans and Q people are so moronic that they think if that were the case it would have anything to do with voting for Biden. How about not voting for Trump because his boys are imbecilic air heads who have gobs of fun paying to slaughter elephants, lions and assorted other innocent wildlife?
Nice deflect there Alinsky!

The Rules[edit]​

1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
  2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
  8. "Keep the pressure on."
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. "
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative."
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. "

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice deflect there Alinsky!

The Rules[edit]​

1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
  2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
  8. "Keep the pressure on."
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. "
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative."
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. "
Not a deflection at all. It was pointing out the deflective statement made in the first place. I do not really expect certain caliber synapses to grasp this but blurted it out anyway.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Depends on where the hunting is done. There are parks in Africa that sell big game hunting safaris in order to keep the funds coming to keep the parks running. While this may seem counterintuitive the animals that are being hunted are the sick and the elderly.

I'm not saying that's where Trump Jr did or didn't hunt, but those opportunities do exist within the confines of the law.
there are ethical hunters that will do the right thing and kill a sick/crippled animal sighted on safari, but mean ol' Mother Nature doesn't leave them limping about for long. the weak/injured/sick are taken care of PDQ. protein is NOT wasted in nature,. buzzards & hyenas gotta eat too. NOBODY goes to Africa or anywhere else and pay thousands of dollars to hunt the "sick". if by "elderly" you mean trophy specimens that have already passed their genes along (and made themselves into a surplus) to several other generations (like Cecil the lion) then you are absolutely correct.

Blue Rhino

yeah, calling oneself a "political prisoner" is right behind wrapping yourself in the flag and posing for photo ops with LEO & military personnel as a defense these days. when you see it, you KNOW you are being bullshitted...
Read the story of Tamara Lich. A Metis woman being politically persecuted by the Liberal govt of Canada, led by a PM who talks big when it comes to reconciliation with the First Nations and likes to yammer on about how much of feminist he is. Tamara Lich's horrible crime was leading a very NON-violent protest against Trudeau's non-science based mandates.

Blue Rhino

there are ethical hunters that will do the right thing and kill a sick/crippled animal sighted on safari, but mean ol' Mother Nature doesn't leave them limping about for long. the weak/injured/sick are taken care of PDQ. protein is NOT wasted in nature,. buzzards & hyenas gotta eat too. NOBODY goes to Africa or anywhere else and pay thousands of dollars to hunt the "sick". if by "elderly" you mean trophy specimens that have already passed their genes along (and made themselves into a surplus) to several other generations (like Cecil the lion) then you are absolutely correct.
Either way, my point is one can't assume a big game hunter is an asshole unless you know specifically where he was hunting. I mean c'mon, you know how propaganda works.

Latest posts

Latest posts