What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Blue Rhino

You can tell an asshole by how he/she poses with the dead animal for a photo.
Okay. Help me out here. Which one is the asshole and which one is the dead animal?
1661176007755.png

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So naturally they voted for one of the biggest racists in modern US politics because "Orange man bad". Great choice.
and just look at all the consequential racial related harm. Orange man ... scum of the earth...exemplary of true selfishness. Maybe in a balanced and moral world devoid of buying your way in and a minimal intelligence criteria, neither one would have a chance to gain office.

Blue Rhino

and just look at all the consequential racial related harm. Orange man
You mean the guy that restored the funding to Historically Black Colleges and Universities that Obama, a Black man, had slashed during his presidency, is a racist? The guy that helped create a community and business development fund specifically for Black communities and entrepreneurs is a racist? The ONLY presidential candidate in living memory who attempted to engage Black youth in the political process is a racist? Whatever you say.
... scum of the earth...exemplary of true selfishness.
Nancy Pelosi and her husband?

Maybe in a balanced and moral world devoid of buying your way in and a minimal intelligence criteria, neither one would have a chance to gain office.
I just find it "funny" that after 4 years of Democrats screaming what a racist Trump is, they chose one of the biggest racists in US politics in the last 50 years to be their man.
You wanna talk about consequential race-related harm? How about separating crack from powder cocaine, giving it a separate classification and making the punishment for crack much harsher? Now, take a wild guess at who the predominant users of crack were and who the predominant users of powder were. That was a Biden gem.
Biden also fully supported the Three Strike rule and for-profit prisons. Two other ideas that saw Black people railroaded into prison in record numbers.

But Trump didn't want illegal immigrants flooding into the US unchecked so that makes him the biggest racist since Hitler, apparently.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
That's actually not a big deal. Polar bears evolved from Brown bears/Grizzlies about 4 million years ago. In fact, IIRC Polar bears and Brown/Grizzly bears are the only species of bears that can interbreed and produce viable offspring in the wild.
my point being their habitat is altered to the point of uninhabitability. their ability to interbreed is an interesting aside. their niche in the web of life is being erased, as is their existence as a separate species. they don't need hunting pressure to push them along...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Maybe it's all about the motivation to hunt. We hunted to stock the freezer and trade for fish. I doubt that for the Trump boys nor the fat fuck with the dead lion above.
the guy posing with the lion...i bet he shot it from a blind that he rode up to in the safari vehicle. from his looks, he ate the gnu/zebra they were using for bait after shooting the lion. what a "hero" picture...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You mean the guy that restored the funding to Historically Black Colleges and Universities that Obama, a Black man, had slashed during his presidency, is a racist? The guy that helped create a community and business development fund specifically for Black communities and entrepreneurs is a racist? The ONLY presidential candidate in living memory who attempted to engage Black youth in the political process is a racist? Whatever you say.

Nancy Pelosi and her husband?

I just find it "funny" that after 4 years of Democrats screaming what a racist Trump is, they chose one of the biggest racists in US politics in the last 50 years to be their man.
You wanna talk about consequential race-related harm? How about separating crack from powder cocaine, giving it a separate classification and making the punishment for crack much harsher? Now, take a wild guess at who the predominant users of crack were and who the predominant users of powder were. That was a Biden gem.
Biden also fully supported the Three Strike rule and for-profit prisons. Two other ideas that saw Black people railroaded into prison in record numbers.

But Trump didn't want illegal immigrants flooding into the US unchecked so that makes him the biggest racist since Hitler, apparently.
If you reread what I wrote, you may discover I did not state nor imply anything which you seem to be saying. I did not defend or put forward a democrat as being better. The only thing is that maybe a little less scary.
Just wondering; did those 'consequences' take place post election?