What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

please explain why 'small potatoes' in reply to my comment.
Well, for one thing, you are comparing high crimes to legal sporting (not really a sport, but..).

The revelations in Hunter's laptop have far reaching implications which, I believe tie directly into the plan for global genocide and the enslavement of humanity. And covering it up with a conspiracy to hide it from the people in an election cycle only reveals the greater conspiracy of world-wide elite pedo creeps who have launched a global "war on drugs" is actually at war against humanity. The laptop has already revealed that Hunter should be in prison for possession and distribution of crack cocaine and other crimes including sex crimes. And now, pseudo-intellectual, Sam Harris shows that his TDS is off the charts. He is basically saying, 'there is nothing on earth that will make me chose reality over hatred of Trump.' Which makes him a fraud. And now, I'd bet he is a pedo or has some other serious skeletons to hide (CIA Mockingbird)...

So, in summary, a hunting trip to Africa is not comparable to a well organized and highly efficient global Neo-Nazi conspiracy to attack and destroy the entire human race under global totalitarianism.

(Don't know why this had to be explained)

Oh wait, do you not know the expression "small potatoes?" "Small potatoes" is an expression that means, 'not important enough to worry about.' And, often pertains to comparisons in which a matter of little significance is compared to a matter of grave significance.

Hempy McNoodle

i9jc0kEmEEE9.jpeg

audiohi

Veteran
The revelations in Hunter's laptop have far reaching implications which, I believe tie directly into the plan for global genocide and the enslavement of humanity. And covering it up with a conspiracy to hide it from the people in an election cycle only reveals the greater conspiracy of world-wide elite pedo creeps who have launched a global "war on drugs" is actually at war against humanity. The laptop has already revealed that Hunter should be in prison for possession and distribution of crack cocaine and other crimes including sex crimes. And now, pseudo-intellectual, Sam Harris shows that his TDS is off the charts. He is basically saying, 'there is nothing on earth that will make me chose reality over hatred of Trump.' Which makes him a fraud. And now, I'd bet he is a pedo or has some other serious skeletons to hide (CIA Mockingbird)...

Oh yea... That laptop.

When's that coming out?

Blue Rhino

citations?

The rest is easy to find yourself. Start with Tamara Lich.
And EVERYBODY knows that Trudeau gave himself a majority after Canadian voters only gave him a minority govt. Jagmeet Singh may be even more hated in Canada than Trudeau as a result.