What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

While the Deep State FakeNews media (enemy of the people) has described Q in ways which emphasis the more bizarre crimes of the Deep State such as satanic cannibalistic pedophilia, Q mostly discussed the big 'declass coming' and the 'backdoor access' to classified info which the Obama Admin used to commit very serious crimes of espionage. This included the disclosure of the identities of US CIA personnel operating undercover in China which led to their arrests and executions. They were in very sensitive spy positions. It is also suggested that the hypersonic missile technology was passed to our enemies in this way. There was a specific reason why they used 'blackberrry' devices and Gmail.

Hempy McNoodle

Worth remembering...

9tNfGmgQ7s6L.jpeg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where is it? I saw the video a few years ago. Basically, Barrak Obama and George Clooney were on a boat in what looked to me like coastal Thailand and they were casually talking as two adult women were giving them blowjobs at gunpoint. The man holding the gun had long hair and the gun was similar looking to an AR-15. He wasn't pointing it directly at them, he looked to be standing guard and ready if they caused any problems. The two women were crying and begging. No doubt in my mind that they were killed afterward. The footage was snuck into a music video collage.
Dreamer, nothing but a dreamer.