What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

0cd0f969ab726514.png

Three Berries

That's what I heard. Trump has all the evidence of the FB I's involvement in the Russian Hoax. And he ordered it declassified. But the FB I never did release it declassified (it's still declassified).

And the FB I mole that was in there and told them the docs were there which they based the search on, turns out to be a double agent feeding the FB I bad info.

LOL Trump must be writing the script.....

Hempy McNoodle

Ask yourself: "Is it legal to classify or conceal documents from the public in order to obstruct justice, hide criminal conduct, or to spare officials from public embarrassment?"

Hempy McNoodle

The Q information dissemination program provided key intel into understanding events which are unfolding with a particular emphasis on this declassified material.

This is why normies don't understand.

If it is true that Brandon re-classified those documents, then it would almost certainly be a very serious crime on Brandon's part. And he is the only one who could have re-classified them. This is going to be epic! This is going to bring them all down, me thinks!

:greenstars:

Hempy McNoodle

The Q information dissemination program provided key intel into understanding events which are unfolding with a particular emphasis on this declassified material.

This is why normies don't understand.

If it is true that Brandon re-classified those documents, then it would almost certainly be a very serious crime on Brandon's part. And he is the only one who could have re-classified them. This is going to be epic! This is going to bring them all down, me thinks!

:greenstars:
Here's a GREAT example:

Screenshot (274).png