What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

The Q information dissemination program provided key intel into understanding events which are unfolding with a particular emphasis on this declassified material.

This is why normies don't understand.

If it is true that Brandon re-classified those documents, then it would almost certainly be a very serious crime on Brandon's part. And he is the only one who could have re-classified them. This is going to be epic! This is going to bring them all down, me thinks!

:greenstars:
And the declassifying does not necessarily mean released to the public. But released to others such as Durham or when Durham is done with the info is then released.

audiohi

Veteran
WrYtQkyBTUSu3rBrp59cN925IzLT1OEzc4-Mvo3eOEk.jpg

audiohi

Veteran
Since there's so much talk of classified vs. declassified...

Let's play a game.

Of the criminal statutes cited in the warrant, which ones require classified documents in order to be in violation the law?

I'll list them for you to make it easier to find the answer.

•18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information -- This one?

•18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally -- This one?

•18 U.S. Code § 1519 - Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy -- This one?

Great defense. lol.

Oh
yea,

A lawyer for former U.S. President Donald Trump signed a statement in June that said all classified material held in boxes at Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence had been returned to the government, the New York Times reported on Saturday.

Trump lawyer in June said classified material had been returned, the New York Times reports​

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/tr...terial-had-been-returned-ny-times-2022-08-13/

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will the pure evil of Republicans soon be exposed? (Was that a good Hempy style - National Enquirer intro?)

Hempy McNoodle

Pedo too. That picture of him and Obama on the speed boat with the little girlly girl. Big Mike was mad.
Where is it? I saw the video a few years ago. Basically, Barrak Obama and George Clooney were on a boat in what looked to me like coastal Thailand and they were casually talking as two adult women were giving them blowjobs at gunpoint. The man holding the gun had long hair and the gun was similar looking to an AR-15. He wasn't pointing it directly at them, he looked to be standing guard and ready if they caused any problems. The two women were crying and begging. No doubt in my mind that they were killed afterward. The footage was snuck into a music video collage.