What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

Where is it? I saw the video a few years ago. Basically, Barrak Obama and George Clooney were on a boat in what looked to me like coastal Thailand and they were casually talking as two adult women were giving them blowjobs at gunpoint. The man holding the gun had long hair and the gun was similar looking to an AR-15. He wasn't pointing it directly at them, he looked to be standing guard and ready if they caused any problems. The two women were crying and begging. No doubt in my mind that they were killed afterward. The footage was snuck into a music video collage.
I see it on 8kun but I won't share it.....

Three Berries

Directly tied to the CCP. Small Michigan shell company has contracts across the country for absentee ballots, ballot pickup and delivery too.

Konech Inc.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

Directly tied to the CCP. Small Michigan shell company has contracts across the country for absentee ballots, ballot pickup and delivery too.

View attachment 18744747

Interesting...

moose eater

The Q information dissemination program provided key intel into understanding events which are unfolding with a particular emphasis on this declassified material.

This is why normies don't understand.

If it is true that Brandon re-classified those documents, then it would almost certainly be a very serious crime on Brandon's part. And he is the only one who could have re-classified them. This is going to be epic! This is going to bring them all down, me thinks!

:greenstars:
Do you eat heavy doses of hallucinogens when you agree to go along with this bullshit?

moose eater

Holy Shit!! Was Ray Epps the MAGA Bomber? The inconsistencies in his newly released depositions are striking! This is going to be awesome!

A Perfect storm is incoming!
For the last year and a half or more you've been saying that, Hempy. Eventually, you MIGHT be right. Wake us normies up if that occurs.

But that whole 'any second now!!' stuff got lost in the dust after the first 9 months of it. Like watching the same re-run of Star Trek 25 times in a row. Eventually a person just needs to take a nap.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts