What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

SubGirls Garden

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
jes’ sum more info on the spice

IMG_2706.png

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Harvested the first of four outdoor plants (snowcain x TK). Ended up with a bit more than 5 oz dried weed. Not the most beautiful weed but it does have a nice aroma and is pretty sticky. Used the bowl trimmer on her as the buds were painful just thinking about trimming them. I was happy with the look after they dried and can see that we will have no problem rolling this up in our marleys. I’m hoping it is decent weed. I’ve grown the TK before In banana TK which was decent weed so I’m hoping these ugly buds will have some fire in them.
IMG_0766.jpeg

Last edited:

OleReynard

Harvested the first of four outdoor plants (snowcain x TK). Ended up with a bit more than 5 oz dried weed. Not the most beautiful weed but it does have a nice aroma and is pretty sticky. Used the bowel trimmer on her as the buds were painful just thinking about trimming them. I was happy with the look after they dried and can see that we will have no problem rolling this up in our marleys. I’m hoping it is decent weed. I’ve grown the TK before In banana TK which was decent weed so I’m hoping these ugly buds will have some fire in them.
View attachment 19081892
How do you stay skinny Subie with all them treats?

OleReynard

Last couple days has found me raising and burning tree limbs.
Bought a new pole saw, don't how I bow hunted all them years without a battery operated one, probably cuz they weren't made yet.

Making chili today for the freezer maybe tonight's supper.
Went from 82 yeaterday down to 56 for a high today.
Next week stuffed peppers soup and sketti sauce.
Some time down the line it'll be pea soup and Crab/lobster bisque.

OleReynard

Last couple days has found me raising and burning tree limbs.
Bought a new pole saw, don't how I bow hunted all them years without a battery operated one, probably cuz they weren't made yet.

Making chili today for the freezer maybe tonight's supper.
Went from 82 yeaterday down to 56 for a high today.
Next week stuffed peppers soup and sketti sauce.
Some time down the line it'll be pea soup and Crab/lobster bisque.
Sorry wrong thread

Latest posts

Latest posts