What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran

seems odd that Musk would expect them to, when not all govts release them at all. if they did (which they don't) you're dealing with an estimate at best. and we all know how those vary depending on what you want people to believe. same with polls. you can get people to agree with damn near anything if you word the questions right, and omit other possible answers.

Three Berries

'Ghost Ship Full of Treasure': The Financial Records for Black Lives Matter Are a Total Shipwreck

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...-financial-records-for-blm-for-years-n2602477

BLM obviously has been quiet, but there’s another more pressing reason: it has no leadership. One of its top people resigned after it was discovered she bought a bunch of real estate for millions of dollars. Two others supposedly took her place but didn’t take their leadership roles due to disagreements with the rest of the governing council. No one is steering the ship. No one. And the financial records are something of a train wreck as well. Millions of dollars are unaccounted for with this group. There are many words that come to mind here: incompetence, corruption, recklessness, deception, and grift. Take your pick, but I think the latter is the winner—and one you’ve probably thought of years ago especially after the real estate purchases (via Washington Examiner):

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
'Ghost Ship Full of Treasure': The Financial Records for Black Lives Matter Are a Total Shipwreck

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...-financial-records-for-blm-for-years-n2602477

BLM obviously has been quiet, but there’s another more pressing reason: it has no leadership. One of its top people resigned after it was discovered she bought a bunch of real estate for millions of dollars. Two others supposedly took her place but didn’t take their leadership roles due to disagreements with the rest of the governing council. No one is steering the ship. No one. And the financial records are something of a train wreck as well. Millions of dollars are unaccounted for with this group. There are many words that come to mind here: incompetence, corruption, recklessness, deception, and grift. Take your pick, but I think the latter is the winner—and one you’ve probably thought of years ago especially after the real estate purchases (via Washington Examiner):

I doubt the people who first came up with the blm slogan and began using it even know the people who created an organization out of it.

Instead of thinking of it as a group of people. Actual read the words. Black (as in dark shinned people) lives (life, it's what separates us from the dead) matter (as in you value you them as an equal human being).

Now say those words like you mean it or shut the fuck up because you are either ignorant or a racist or both.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Well, Russophobia.

I don't actually believe in 'race' as a viable concept (which BLM says is the first sign that someone is a white supreme) :biglaugh:

Try listing all the races and colors in a row. Stating they each matter. Do not exclude any for your own. Just try it. Acknowledge a group of people's lives matter by calling them out by name and telling them their lives matter.
​​​​
In large potions of our country people of color have been treated differently than white people by the police for a long time. You should just acknowledge what it is about. Regardless of how you feel about it as a group. You should be decent enough human to acknowledge you understand the concept

Hempy McNoodle

I doubt the people who first came up with the blm slogan and began using it even know the people who created an organization out of it.

Instead of thinking of it as a group of people. Actual read the words. Black (as in dark shinned people) lives (life, it's what separates us from the dead) matter (as in you value you them as an equal human being).

Now say those words like you mean it or shut the fuck up because you are either ignorant or a racist or both.

I've always thought of it as a carefully concocted and supported CIA (illegal domestic activities) with special attention to the name and the obvious fact that people would logically say "ALL LIVES MATTER." This would lead to immediate controversy and division and pave the way for the establishment to skate on the backs of the now black supremacy (game theory. Think: demographics and voting). I was into black radical politics before BLM came along. So, I was well aware of the great effort that went into suppression of black empowerment movements. This included assasinations and improper incarcerations and many other methods. So, it was a big red flag for me when suddenly this new group, 'BLM,' was suddenly mainlined into the mainstream with zero suppression and by the same characters who oppressed black folks the most. People like the Clintons and Joe Biden who wrote the 1994 Crime bill and deliberately taylored the bill to target black folks (in sync with the CIA backed crack cocaine epidemic).

Hempy McNoodle

Try listing all the races and colors in a row. Stating they each matter. Do not exclude any for your own. Just try it. Acknowledge a group of people's lives matter by calling them out by name and telling them their lives matter.
​​​​
In large potions of our country people of color have been treated differently than white people by the police for a long time. You should just acknowledge what it is about. Regardless of how you feel about it as a group. You should be decent enough human to acknowledge you understand the concept

I don't deny the crimes against humanity which have been inflicted upon black americans or any americans (white included).

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I've always thought of it as a carefully concocted and supported CIA (illegal domestic activities) with special attention to the name and the obvious fact that people would logically say "ALL LIVES MATTER." This would lead to immediate controversy and division and pave the way for the establishment to skate on the backs of the now black supremacy (game theory. Think: demographics and voting). I was into black radical politics before BLM came along. So, I was well aware of the great effort that went into suppression of black empowerment movements. This included assasinations and improper incarcerations and many other methods. So, it was a big red flag for me when suddenly this new group, 'BLM,' was suddenly mainlined into the mainstream with zero suppression and by the same characters who oppressed black folks the most. People like the Clintons and Joe Biden who wrote the 1994 Crime bill and deliberately taylored the bill to target black folks (in sync with the CIA backed crack cocaine epidemic).

You can just each race separately if you want. But if you cannot say or type the words black lives matter and just mean it as it is. Not s group. Not an organization. Just the words and their meaning.

Try it for us
In your next post say black lives matter. And add whatever to hell you want after that. But say it for us. Show us you comprehend that you understand the concept.

Hempy McNoodle

​​​​

Can you say, "All lives matter?"

Dare you say, "White lives matter?"

Do they?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
All lives matter. Black, white, Chinese, Russian, Jewish, gay, handicapped........... I can go on for days.

.what blm is about is police violence against black Americans. You know that though

​​​​​Can you say black lives matter?

Or are you a racist idiot?

Hempy McNoodle

You can just each race separately if you want. But if you cannot say or type the words black lives matter and just mean it as it is. Not s group. Not an organization. Just the words and their meaning.

Try it for us
In your next post say black lives matter. And add whatever to hell you want after that. But say it for us. Show us you comprehend that you understand the concept.

Like I said, I don't believe in race. But, even if I did it gets murky as far as who is a race and who is not.

Black lives matter is a perfectly fine statement (an accurate sentence). But, All lives matter is way better (because "black lives matter" as a phrase is linked to the BLM movement which is a complexity of crimes against humanity actually targeting black people (as well as society as a whole).

Psychological warfare. When the truth comes out about BLM, it will rip devestating wounds in the black population as they learn that they were being used and manipulated.

We will all heal together. Soon.

Hempy McNoodle

All lives matter. Black, white, Chinese, Russian, Jewish, gay, handicapped........... I can go on for days.

.what blm is about is police violence against black Americans. You know that though

​​​​​Can you say black lives matter?

Or are you a racist idiot?

I did say it. Can you say "white lives matter?" Or, is that taboo? (Wrongthink)

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Like I said, I don't believe in race. But, even if I did it gets murky as far as who is a race and who is not.

Black lives matter is a perfectly fine statement (an accurate sentence). But, All lives matter is way better (because "black lives matter" as a phrase is linked to the BLM movement which is a complexity of crimes against humanity actually targeting black people (as well as society as a whole).

Psychological warfare. When the truth comes out about BLM, it will rip devestating wounds in the black population as they learn that they were being used and manipulated.

We will all heal together. Soon.

Except your average white male does not have to fear for his life when he sees flashers in his rear view mirror. White people have not had their people importunately incarcerated.

You do not know what it feels like. Neither do I. At least some of us acknowledge there is a separate set of standards for people of different colors that needs to be fixed.

Hempy McNoodle

Why would you think I'm a racist, anyway? One of my favorite historical figures was Martin Luther King Jr.

Trigger Warning!: The statement above has been identified as a racist white supreme talking point by BLM activists.

Hempy McNoodle

Except your average white male does not have to fear for his life when he sees flashers in his rear view mirror. White people have not had their people importunately incarcerated.

You do not know what it feels like. Neither do I. At least some of us acknowledge there is a separate set of standards for people of different colors that needs to be fixed.

Far more white people are shot by police. The disproportionality has, at least, something to do with the destruction of black role models and the proliferation of hyper-criminal icons marketed to the young black americans by the deep state.

For many years now, we've all heard of "the talk." This, referring to the talk that black parents have with their kids about cooperating with police in order to not get shot. So, why is it that all these high profile shootings of black people in the last few years were on people who were not cooperating and in most cases were going for a weapon.

What if the killings of unarmed black people which led to the formation of BLM, were done intentionally, to create deep social chaos. Why did so many police departments fly to Israel for training by the Israeli military? Did the Furgusson police department participate in this program? Yes.

Tip of the iceberg...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Far more white people are shot by police. The disproportionality has, at least, something to do with the destruction of black role models and the proliferation of hyper-criminal icons marketed to the young black americans by the deep state.

For many years now, we've all heard of "the talk." This, referring to the talk that black parents have with their kids about cooperating with police in order to not get shot. So, why is it that all these high profile shootings of black people in the last few years were on people who were not cooperating and in most cases were going for a weapon.

What if the killings of unarmed black people which led to the formation of BLM, were done intentionally, to create deep social chaos. Why did so many police departments fly to Israel for training by the Israeli military? Did the Furgusson police department participate in this program? Yes.

Tip of the iceberg...

Better check your statistics. In proportion to population it is far more likely that a black man will be pulled over, shot and or incarcerated. Fact.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Better check your statistics. In proportion to population it is far more likely that a black man will be pulled over, shot and or incarcerated. Fact.

The first issue with your argument is facts don't matter to these folks. It's all about the feels.

Snowflakes. The lot of them.