What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

The only reason that phrase was deemed offensive is it countered the BLM slogan. It is like saying cars matter more when parents are demonstrating for a children's crosswalk. Your doors of perception are fucked.

Let me share a story: Hempy was marching in one of the first BLM marches in downtown Oakland. The phrase BLM was still brand new. Keep in mind that this was a time when the US (Obama) was bombing the fuck out of Yemen, obliterating Syria, and the US was backing the slaughter of Palestinians by Israel. Many of the protesters seemed to be white antiwar leftists (like Hempy, at the time). Some in the crowd were chanting "black lives matter" while some were chanting "all lives matter" (because its true and because of all the middle eastern lives being lost). This white lady said "All lives matter." Suddenly, this angry black dude yells at her hostile as fuck, " Bitch this is black lives matter! You aint running this shit fuck outa here with that shit before I beat your ass!" She broke down crying like a fucking baby, lol. I saw that dude and some of the other "organizers" fighting with each other over who the big boss was among them. Since then, I've realized that the BLM movement was just a black supremacist group.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Let me share a story: Hempy was marching in one of the first BLM marches in downtown Oakland. The phrase BLM was still brand new. Keep in mind that this was a time when the US (Obama) was bombing the fuck out of Yemen, obliterating Syria, and the US was backing the slaughter of Palestinians by Israel. Many of the protesters seemed to be white antiwar leftists (like Hempy, at the time). Some in the crowd were chanting "black lives matter" while some were chanting "all lives matter" (because its true and because of all the middle eastern lives being lost). This white lady said "All lives matter." Suddenly, this angry black dude yells at her hostile as fuck, " Bitch this is black lives matter! You aint running this shit fuck outa here with that shit before I beat your ass!" She broke down crying like a fucking baby, lol. I saw that dude and some of the other "organizers" fighting with each other over who the big boss was among them. Since then, I've realized that the BLM movement was just a black supremacist group.

So because you saw a piece of shit show you he was a piece of shit you decided the whole movement is wrong.

Your brain is weak

Hempy McNoodle

So because you saw a piece of shit show you he was a piece of shit you decided the whole movement is wrong.

Your brain is weak

I said, "Since then,..." That was just the first of many bad signs. And it's true, that's what they are; a black supremacist organization (created to fund the DNC *the party of slavery*).

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I once saw some dirty lettuce and since then I know what lettuce is all about and ya I don't eat that shit and but ya know democrats do and like they don't like me and many have big houses and all that stuff.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I once saw some dirty lettuce and since then I know what lettuce is all about and ya I don't eat that shit and but ya know democrats do and like they don't like me and many have big houses and all that stuff.

oh and I fergot illegal immigrants pick lettuce....AHA...now what does that tell ya? There are NO coincidences ya know.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Well, Russophobia.

I don't actually believe in 'race' as a viable concept (which BLM says is the first sign that someone is a white supreme) :biglaugh:

Russophobia, lol. that will look good on the wall of "ignorant sayings" alongside "bigly" and "covfefe". 🤣 are you and The Chump tired of all this "winning" yet?

ion

just read a handful of these pages. wow, seems a lot of people here actually invest in politics. that's cute. and how's this awakening coming along? hubris to think we're at any elevated point Whatsoever compared to our 'brutish' ancestors anywhere in recorded history......enjoy.

Hempy McNoodle

just read a handful of these pages. wow, seems a lot of people here actually invest in politics. that's cute. and how's this awakening coming along? hubris to think we're at any elevated point Whatsoever compared to our 'brutish' ancestors anywhere in recorded history......enjoy.

You only read a handful of pages? I recommend you go to page 1 and read them all. Don't forget to view the links! :tiphat:

The Great Awakening is going exactly as planned!

Hempy McNoodle

Click image for larger version  Name:	8fQo0AMWPxnq.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	88.8 KB ID:	18057031

Last edited: