What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Morcheeba*

Veteran
As The Great Awakening continues to unfold, and as nevertrumpers are forced to face the truth and contort themselves back into reality, I expect a lot of anger, frustration, dooming and depression from those who have long fed themselves on a diet of deep state narratives and empty false platitudes. We will all get through these interesting times (the storm). Hempy is here to help. :)

projection imo.

your quote can be applied to how Trumpetts act when a Republican states the Truth that trump lost the election. they get turned on by the radical part of their base and many get death threats while the lucky only get voted out for acknowledging the truth.

why are so many republican followers violent?

peace

Hempy McNoodle

projection imo.

your quote can be applied to how Trumpetts act when a Republican states the Truth that trump lost the election. they get turned on by the radical part of their base and many get death threats while the lucky only get voted out for acknowledging the truth.

why are so many republican followers violent?

peace

I think most Trump supporters feel very good these days and see that the people are taking their country back and we are all doing it together (except for the insane 48% of the dems who want a new holocaust). We are also very happy to see the fascist republicans being ousted (such as Liz Cheney). Republicans and centrists are almost entirely peaceful peoples. Any large demographic has an angry or violent segment which does not represent their majority. I think recent polling indicates that dems have a huge violent base (48%).

Hempy McNoodle

Why are 'redlines' suddenly being crossed? Military forcing action in order to take action??

Actions of a hostile belligerent force which may prompt military action:

*Using the US military to start a war

*Expelling military servicemembers (attacking and reducing our defense capabilities)

*Opening the borders to foreign invasion

Get that popcorn ready!

Hempy McNoodle

jSicvAp3NWAO.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

Is anyone else concerned that Neil Young may be a victim of elder abuse? Can anyone do a welfare check? I have a feeling Daryl Hannah has him tied up in the basement.

Three Berries

Is anyone else concerned that Neil Young may be a victim of elder abuse? Can anyone do a welfare check? I have a feeling Daryl Hannah has him tied up in the basement.

Get Woke go Broke and by your own doings! He was raking in some good dough from spotify.

Q said These people are stupid a 1000 times.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I'm to get this right, last week they were upset that Green M&M was no longer sexy. And this week their upset about a mouse with no clothes on?

Make up your fucking minds.