What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Hempy,
you missed his post where he said it so its quoted below.

BTW, i see you conveniently didnt answer my response to your statement regarding liz cheney being a fascist......care to respond, its a few pages back.

All lives matter. Black, white, Chinese, Russian, Jewish, gay, handicapped...........

peace

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy,

BTW, i see you conveniently didnt answer my response to your statement regarding liz cheney being a fascist......care to respond, its a few pages back.

peace

He didn't say "white lives matter." That's because it is a taboo thing to say and no white democrat will say those words. To a democrat, I'd wager that it is worse (to them) than the 'N' word.

I remember you did say something about Liz Cheney... Let me take a look.

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy,

peace

Oh, I see. You demanded proof that Liz Cheney is a fascist.

Okay, has she lead an investigation into her fathers war crimes corporation (Haliburton)?

Why not?

What is aiding and abetting?

What is an 'accomplice?'

Did she take an oath to protect the constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic?

Some define fascism as 'the intersection between despotic militarized governments and corporations.'

Does Liz have Haliburton stock?

I define fascism as 'the forcible suppression of opposition.'

Does Liz want censorship and persecution of US citizens just for exercising their constitutional rights?

Does Liz want to impeach Donald Trump via a 'witch hunt?' (Investigate to search for evidence of a crime, rather than investigate a crime to find evidence *whoever it points to*)

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
He didn't say "white lives matter." That's because it is a taboo thing to say and no white democrat will say those words. To a democrat, I'd wager that it is worse (to them) than the 'N' word.

I remember you did say something about Liz Cheney... Let me take a look.

Read my post again. I listed white right along with the rest.

Hempy McNoodle

aglxFv97P9Ne.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

If the arrests of the high-profile global Deep State operatives starts in the US, 1/3rd of the countries population could be weaponized to fight against the other 2/3rds. Woke Dems and Nevertrumpers would accuse Trump of staging a fascist coup. They would protest and riot and violence would break out on a massive scale as false flags would also be implemented.

But, if the UK, Australia and other countries around the world do it first, then the deranged left will have no ability to launch an effective protest because mass awareness would breakout and people would not support the deranged 'anti-american' left.

Game Over.

Hempy McNoodle

White lives matter.

Now you try

I already said it before...

White lives matter.
Black lives matter, too.
In fact, as much as BLM hates it, ALL LIVES MATTER.

Trigger Warning!: The phrase "all lives matter" has been identified as a white supreme talking point.

Can anyone explain why the phrase 'all lives matter" is regarded as a white supreme talking point?

Absolem

Next time a friend asks me to keep their loved one with cancer in my thoughts I will just reply "all people with cancer matter". Then I can diminish what their family member is going thru.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Oh, I see. You demanded proof that Liz Cheney is a fascist....Does Liz want censorship and persecution of US citizens just for exercising their constitutional rights?

Does Liz want to impeach Donald Trump via a 'witch hunt?' (Investigate to search for evidence of a crime, rather than investigate a crime to find evidence *whoever it points to*)

you always demand proof so im just giving it back to you.

witch hunt is a neat term trumpetts like to regurgitate to undermine a legit investigation.

Hell, if you want to see a witch hunt then look no further than the republican attempts to nail hillary clinton over benghazi. at least she had the balls to sit for hours in front of congress to answer republican questions and yall still struck out.

if you have nothing to hide then why plead the 5th or ignore a congressional subpoena......and dont give me that BS about it being a perjury trap b/c thats a stupid excuse.

lets not forget the ken star investigation of bill clinton and the whitewater scandal, ken looked high and low and only found evidence of lil willy getting blown even though he knew of bill's connection to epstein.

i see that you either have a short memory or just dont care that republicans did what you accuse the dems of doing, being involved in a witch hunt....btw neither investigations were out of the normal and totally justified and i think both bill & hillary should be in jail so dont go assuming nothing.

peace

Hempy McNoodle

Next time a friend asks me to keep their loved with cancer in my thoughts I will just reply "all people with cancer matter". Then I can diminish what their family member is going thru.

That's a bad analogy. It would be like if you said, "We need a cure for cancer." And, your friend angrily corrects you, "We need a cure for BREAST cancer!" And then accuses you of wanting his wife to die.

Hempy McNoodle

you always demand proof so im just giving it back to you.

witch hunt is a neat term trumpetts like to regurgitate to undermine a legit investigation.

Hell, if you want to see a witch hunt then look no further than the republican attempts to nail hillary clinton over benghazi. at least she had the balls to sit for hours in front of congress to answer republican questions and yall still struck out.

if you have nothing to hide then why plead the 5th or ignore a congressional subpoena......and dont give me that BS about it being a perjury trap b/c thats a stupid excuse.

lets not forget the ken star investigation of bill clinton and the whitewater scandal, ken looked high and low and only found evidence of lil willy getting blown even though he knew of bill's connection to epstein.

i see that you either have a short memory or just dont care that republicans did what you accuse the dems of doing, being involved in a witch hunt....btw neither investigations were out of the normal and totally justified and i think both bill & hillary should be in jail so dont go assuming nothing.

peace

Interesting question about Ken Star. Maybe he could not do anything about Epstein and the Clintons at the time because the military would need to be involved. Also, as far as I know, most of the Epstein Clinton stuff happened after the Clinton/Lewinski scandle. Or, maybe Lewinski was an FBI counter intel operation and Ken Star actually did gather sensitive info (to be used in the future).

As far as Trump dodging the "witch hunters" he did so very well and by legal means. Hillary Clinton was treated under a two tiered justice system.

Absolem

The liar in this thread is the one who accuses innocent people of pedophilia on a consistent basis. Even putting out fake pedophile lists.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why do the nevertrumpers want to impeach Trump so bad? To keep him from being allowed to run for re-election?

Absolutely - do ANYTHING to stop him from running (just like you said about Nixon)
WHITE LIVES MATTER
white lives suck - most of them anyway - black americans also suck - most of them anyway

Liz Cheney 2024!!

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I already said it before...

White lives matter.
Black lives matter, too.
In fact, as much as BLM hates it, ALL LIVES MATTER.

Trigger Warning!: The phrase "all lives matter" has been identified as a white supreme talking point.

Can anyone explain why the phrase 'all lives matter" is regarded as a white supreme talking point?

The only reason that phrase was deemed offensive is it countered the BLM slogan. It is like saying cars matter more when parents are demonstrating for a children's crosswalk. Your doors of perception are fucked.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting question about Ken Star. Maybe he could not do anything about Epstein and the Clintons at the time because the military would need to be involved. Also, as far as I know, most of the Epstein Clinton stuff happened after the Clinton/Lewinski scandle. Or, maybe Lewinski was an FBI counter intel operation and Ken Star actually did gather sensitive info (to be used in the future).

As far as Trump dodging the "witch hunters" he did so very well and by legal means. Hillary Clinton was treated under a two tiered justice system.

but, but, but...