What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a...d-opinion.html

For anyone who did not watch this important senate hearing from yesterday, topics included:

Intentional mass murder and cover-ups including intentional mass genocide of African Americans in US hospitals.

Mass murder in hospitals with intent.

Conspiracy to commit mass corruption, fraud, and crimes against humanity.

Patient abuse and neglect on a nationwide massive scale.

And much much more.

The specific use of the words "corruption" and "crimes against humanity" were particularly noteworthy to me.

Here's why:

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption – The White House (archives.gov)

In game theory, it is very helpful to know the enemie's playbook ahead of time.

44:86N

Some of those who are truly "Great," thanks to their honest "Awakening" --- take a moment here, and see the efforts of those who choose to look the truth straight in the eyes, instead of enjoying what amounts to self indulgence and make believe:

The_Borgen_Project_Logo_small.jpg

https://borgenproject.org/innovative-solutions-to-poverty-and-hunger/

Attachments

• The_Borgen_Project_Logo_small.jpg
    The_Borgen_Project_Logo_small.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 18

Hempy McNoodle

Very interesting. My guess is that he knew, but could not let it be known at the time. His doctor prescribed Remdesivir to him but it doesn't mean that trump took it. I wonder if it is considered an assassination attempt.

Hempy McNoodle

Some of those who are truly "Great," thanks to their honest "Awakening" --- take a moment here, and see the efforts of those who choose to look the truth straight in the eyes, instead of enjoying what amounts to self indulgence and make believe:

https://borgenproject.org/innovative-solutions-to-poverty-and-hunger/

You probably assume that I don't appreciate these types of inventions and developments. If so, you'd be wrong.

This fellow inspires me.

Went homeless. Done Guerrilla Grazing by choice ever since - YouTube

Remember; "Necessity is the father of creation."

Hempy McNoodle

He's a crafty one all right, Hempy McNoodle . Your explanation above is a little twisted.

For legal reasons, Trump and others need to pretend that they did not know certain things at certain times. A simple example is the fact that they know that COVID-19 was an act of war and we were attacked. The enemy wants to draw us into a global hot war. So Trump has to pretend that it could have been an accident in order to avoid being forced to strike china with equal force. The goal here is to fight WW3 covertly (and win BIGLY) with as few lives lost as possible. The remdesivir is the means by which the war will be won because it shows that they intentionally committed mass murder. But, if we went to hot war, Billions would likely die and the enemy would also stand a better chance.

I believe the strategy may have been to allow them to murder thousands, in order to save billions of lives all around the world. The entire global enemy can now be destroyed forever.

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy McNoodle

Moves...

AP Sources: Justice Stephen Breyer to Retire; Biden to Fill Vacancy (breitbart.com)

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Liberal Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer is retiring, giving President Joe Biden an opening he has pledged to fill by naming the first Black woman to the high court, two sources told The Associated Press Wednesday."

Countermoves...

Supreme Court agrees to hear challenges to affirmative action in college admissions - CBS News

Notice that the countermove was announced before the enemies' move was announced.

In game theory, it is advantageous to know the enemies' playbook in advance.