What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

e331bbf57cb7329c.jpg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For legal reasons, Trump and others need to pretend that they did not know certain things at certain times. A simple example is the fact that they know that COVID-19 was an act of war and we were attacked. The enemy wants to draw us into a global hot war. So Trump has to pretend that it could have been an accident in order to avoid being forced to strike china with equal force. The goal here is to fight WW3 covertly (and win BIGLY) with as few lives lost as possible. The remdesivir is the means by which the war will be won because it shows that they intentionally committed mass murder. But, if we went to hot war, Billions would likely die and the enemy would also stand a better chance.

I believe the strategy may have been to allow them to murder thousands, in order to save billions of lives all around the world. The entire global enemy can now be destroyed forever.

Hey Unc; Remember in the other thread you said; "i think we have a winner in the dumbest post ever contest!" ?
Well I believe this one might beat it.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Hey Unc; Remember in the other thread you said; "i think we have a winner in the dumbest post ever contest!" ?
Well I believe this one might beat it.

I don't know. Boogie has been putting in some solid effort over in the chump indictment thread.

Clearly they are huffing from the same balloon.

44:86N

You probably assume that I don't appreciate these types of inventions and developments. If so, you'd be wrong.
This fellow inspires me.
Went homeless. Done Guerrilla Grazing by choice ever since - YouTube
Remember; "Necessity is the father of creation."

The only thing I'm assuming is that some of the peeps reading this thread might like to take a breather from all the make believe being slathered about.

And that guy in the youtube video? That's cool and all, and I, too, admire those who stand apart. But the OPERATIVE word there is chose. As in "He chose that lifestyle."

So yeah.

disingenuous

dĭs″ĭn-jĕn′yoo͞-əs

adjective

1. Not straightforward or candid; insincere or calculating.
  2. Pretending to be unaware or unsophisticated; faux-naïf.
  3. Unaware or uninformed; naive.

moose eater

So how 'bout some 10,000 Maniacs?

That's what this thread was missing!! Natalie Merchant!! Another morsel of sanity and beauty in a thread that's otherwise sporting little more than LOTS of .... disconnected fabrications and ... as a friend in the bush once stated, "Star shit and space dust."

Hempy McNoodle

As The Great Awakening continues to unfold, and as nevertrumpers are forced to face the truth and contort themselves back into reality, I expect a lot of anger, frustration, dooming and depression from those who have long fed themselves on a diet of deep state narratives and empty false platitudes. We will all get through these interesting times (the storm). Hempy is here to help. :)

Hempy McNoodle

There is a rumor floating around that Trudeau ordered the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Canadian Military to stop the Truckers and they both said, "no," prompting Trudeau to flee to Costa Rica (which does not have an extradition agreement with Canada in ongoing investigations *safe haven*). Publicly, Trudeau is said to be in isolation over a "COVID scare."

Just rumors (so far).

Three Berries

There is a rumor floating around that Trudeau ordered the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Canadian Military to stop the Truckers and they both said, "no," prompting Trudeau to flee to Costa Rica (which does not have an extradition agreement with Canada in ongoing investigations *safe haven*). Publicly, Trudeau is said to be in isolation over a "COVID scare."

Just rumors (so far).

I bet he won't set foot on US soil!