What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Holy SHIT! Dr. Malone just spilt the beans!

"I actually work for the DOD. You know, from time to time."

(@ 5:16:00)
COVID-19: A Second Opinion (rumble.com)

I fucking knew it!

I wouldn't be surprised if most in that room work for DOD, lol.

Funny that no representatives from the CDC, NIH, or the big pharma companies wanted to attend.

Could this actually be a military hearing that we are watching here?

44:86N

Oh, that "Snooze Bar" is one hell of a distraction................

Thwaites is coming for our coasts. Soon. Wait until everyone living in a coastal area wakes up to that. Talk about a "Great" awakening.

What a fucking mess.

N-America-no-ice.jpg

Europe-no-ice.jpg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh, that "Snooze Bar" is one hell of a distraction................

Thwaites is coming for our coasts. Soon. Wait until everyone living in a coastal area wakes up to that. Talk about a "Great" awakening.

What a fucking mess.

Why I moved back to the mountains.

Hempy McNoodle

Oppressive COVID Measures for the Unvaccinated Were Based on 'Software' Error, Claims German Minister. (thenationalpulse.com)

"The “pandemic of the unvaccinated” was caused by a computer glitch. That was the conclusion of the Health Minister of Germany Karl Lauterbach, after months of vilifying the unvaccinated in the nation’s second largest city, Hamburg.

On January 17th, Health Minister Karl Lauterbach had the following to say:

“…with the situation in Hamburg… I can claim without a doubt, that the problem was in the automatic classifier of the software. The problem is solved now… and it was a mistake and was not done on purpose in order to largely blame the unvaccinated for the pandemic…”"

Latest posts

Latest posts