What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Ask yourself were others' photos removed after being located AS WAS MENTIONED IN THE ARTICLE?

I did not see that in the article. There is still a big problem. If others' photos were removed once located what happened to those people and why was the outcome different for them? "Equal justice under the law?" Why is Epps not charged. Why is he unindicted?

Three Berries

Rand Paul's fake outrage is a political show to drive Trumpetts to his social media accts to Donate to him to help him Tell Off Fauchi by donating $$$.

and yall still buy this Fake Outrage b/c it aligns with what yall already believe. gotta have a boogie man to scare the voters.

peace

LOL You must not have read the US Army report on the not so good Dr Fauci?

And what's wrong with scaring voters? That's the Dem playbook in a nutshell. We prefer to call it REDPILLING.

US Military Report States COVID-19 Was Created by a US-Funded EcoHealth Alliance Program at Wuhan Institute of Virology

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/202...rogram-at-wuhan-institute-of-virology-n504679

Click image for larger version  Name:	proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fencrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcT1cSmC8PHaojF1WjSRDpJPV8LvigKRMxJtn1wUHpWRa7mcmf4%26s&sp=1642002875T68be4353375600e94eb56e9a4d081d28d691c67a4f83ca161e8140b76ae540c9.jpg Views:	0 Size:	9.3 KB ID:	18040093

Three Berries

so in lieu of Proof you believe a game is being played.

i think the Trumpetts are being played but time will tell.

peace

A game in a way. You are watching a Movie or two or three Q says.

But much of what Trump did is set the Globalist up for failure by forcing them to do things faster than they had planned. You are in the middle of the biggest PsyOp in mankind's history.

Three Berries

More despicable behavior from Fauci.

NIH Division Is Funding a Disturbing Transgender Monkey 'Torture' Study

https://www.westernjournal.com/reve...-disturbing-transgender-monkey-torture-study/

The agency division led by Dr. Anthony Fauci is reportedly spending over $200,000 in a study designed to create transgendered monkeys on the grounds that this will somehow address the issue of transgender people getting HIV.

The Washington Free Beacon reported on Monday that the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, which Fauci directs, approved a $205,562 grant to Scripps Research for the study.

The funding, which was approved in November 2021, followed a previous grant to the same organization for the same purpose that was approved in November 2020.

The abstract for the study claims that the money is supporting vital research.

Hempy McNoodle

and why on earth would that be specifically directed at Trump haters? I'm a Trump hater from way back. I was aware of the real deep state since before you were born. I've had lunch with some of their best soldiers. (not that I condoned their actions)

I specifically addressed that to Trump haters because they are the ones triggered so hard by the whole Jan 6th. So, if they aren't being disingenuous, I would think Epps being unindicted would simply be unacceptable to them. Except that I know that the Trump haters are, in fact, disingenuous and are happy that Epps is free, because they know that there was/is a plot against Trump and I feel like they secretly know that Epps is an agent provocateur and they love their agent provocateurs.

"By Any Means Necessary"

The Deep State led the real insurrection against the people of the US.

Three Berries

I specifically addressed that to Trump haters because they are the ones triggered so hard by the whole Jan 6th. So, if they aren't being disingenuous, I would think Epps being unindicted would simply be unacceptable to them. Except that I know that the Trump haters are, in fact, disingenuous and are happy that Epps is free, because they know that there was/is a plot against Trump and I feel like they secretly know that Epps is an agent provocateur and they love their agent provocateurs.

"By Any Means Necessary"

The Deep State led the real insurrection against the people of the US.

FBI's Stunning Answers When Grilled By Ted Cruz Asking if Any Feds Were Part of Capitol Riot

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2022/01/11/ted-cruz-fbi-january-6-riot-n2601698

Jill Sanborn, the FBI's executive assistant director of the National Security Branch, was unable to provide answers during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing about the potential involvement of federal informants during the 2021 Capitol riot.

In the hearing, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) asked Sanborn on Tuesday, "How many FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the events of January 6th?"

"Sir, I’m sure you can appreciate that I can’t go into the specifics of sources and methods...," Sanborn began to answer.

"Did any FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the events of January 6th? Yes or no?" Cruz interjected.

"Sir, I can’t — I can’t answer that," Sanborn replied.

"Did any FBI agents or FBI informants actively encourage and incite crimes of violence on January 6th?" Cruz pressed.

"Sir, I can’t answer that," Sanborn repeated.

Cruz then inquired Sanborn about Ray Epps, who was seen several times on January 5 and 6 trying to instigate the crowd before the riot took place at the Capitol building. To date, Epps has not been arrested or is known to be charged with anything.

Three Berries

Where is the Proof? You need proof when you make these allegations and trumps word Is Not Proof of Facts.

just b/c trump said doesnt make it true. maybe to Trumpetts his word are the truth but trump has lied too many times to believe him.

and i already posted weeks ago in response to Hempy what lies trump has told so im not interested in re-posting that stuff.

Three Berries thanks for answering my response to Hempy.....are yall the same person? i dont think so b/c it would keep you busy AF just keeping up w/this thread but who knows.

peace

Don't get a brain cramp there thinking too much.......

Do you really think they would let two Hempys here??????????

Hempy McNoodle

so you are saying trumps call to brad raffensberg asking him to find votes is fake news?

i heard the taped call where trump urged brad to just find x # of votes...........so since you beloved news outlets didnt report that or play the audio then its fake news huh?

peace

It has been twisted and distorted out of context (intentionally), to make a proper and innocent conversation into something it wasn't. The fakenews could use the opportunity to educate the readers and viewers on why Trump was well within legal and ethical boundaries and has an ethical obligation to give all sides of an argument (in good faith).

Hempy McNoodle

what exactly are the democrats doing to "unsurp" the voters rights?

remember it was All Republican lawmakers in Ga & Az who certified their electoral votes for biden.

peace

For one thing, Dems are pushing for non-citizen voting. They started with local school board election, then moved to city and county, and next, it will be state and then federal (presidential elections).

Hempy McNoodle

Trump knew that there were votes stolen. He was setting the trap for Raffensperger. Same for Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich.

I will also add that Trump seems to enjoy giving those criminals every opportunity to do the right thing, but knows that they won't and then sets them up for the more serious charge that they committed their crimes knowingly, intentionally and very WILFULLY.

Hempy McNoodle

Rand Paul's fake outrage is a political show to drive Trumpetts to his social media accts to Donate to him to help him Tell Off Fauchi by donating $$$.

and yall still buy this Fake Outrage b/c it aligns with what yall already believe. gotta have a boogie man to scare the voters.

peace

That is legit fund raising. If he weren't going after Fauci, then it would be different because he'd be asking for money without intent to follow through with doner's and voter's wishes.

Now, compare this with the whole BLM / ActBlue fundraising scheme (a very serious matter).

Hempy McNoodle

More despicable behavior from Fauci.

NIH Division Is Funding a Disturbing Transgender Monkey 'Torture' Study

https://www.westernjournal.com/reve...-disturbing-transgender-monkey-torture-study/

The agency division led by Dr. Anthony Fauci is reportedly spending over $200,000 in a study designed to create transgendered monkeys on the grounds that this will somehow address the issue of transgender people getting HIV.

The Washington Free Beacon reported on Monday that the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, which Fauci directs, approved a $205,562 grant to Scripps Research for the study.

The funding, which was approved in November 2021, followed a previous grant to the same organization for the same purpose that was approved in November 2020.

The abstract for the study claims that the money is supporting vital research.

Wow, so many questions...

buzzmobile

Veteran
For one thing, Dems are pushing for non-citizen voting. They started with local school board election, then moved to city and county, and next, it will be state and then federal (presidential elections).

Was the Cyber Ninja Group conducting an audit according to your definition of an audit?

Cannavore

Veteran
FBI's Stunning Answers When Grilled By Ted Cruz Asking if Any Feds Were Part of Capitol Riot

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/julior...-riot-n2601698

Jill Sanborn, the FBI's executive assistant director of the National Security Branch, was unable to provide answers during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing about the potential involvement of federal informants during the 2021 Capitol riot.

In the hearing, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) asked Sanborn on Tuesday, "How many FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the events of January 6th?"

"Sir, I’m sure you can appreciate that I can’t go into the specifics of sources and methods...," Sanborn began to answer.

"Did any FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the events of January 6th? Yes or no?" Cruz interjected.

"Sir, I can’t — I can’t answer that," Sanborn replied.

"Did any FBI agents or FBI informants actively encourage and incite crimes of violence on January 6th?" Cruz pressed.

"Sir, I can’t answer that," Sanborn repeated.

Cruz then inquired Sanborn about Ray Epps, who was seen several times on January 5 and 6 trying to instigate the crowd before the riot took place at the Capitol building. To date, Epps has not been arrested or is known to be charged with anything.

this is largely irrelevant. if an fbi agent can make you storm the capital and smear your human shit on the walls and build a guillotine for pence, chances are you were going to do that anyways.

"waaaaaa the FBI made me become a fascist waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The Cyber Ninja group did a recount and then a FORENSIC audit. The recount was done first because you can't do a FORENSIC audit without a precise recount.

neither of which they were qualified to do (having exactly zero experience at either task), then refused to turn over their findings to those who paid them to do the "job" after Biden was, yet again, found to have won. 😂 no watermarks, no bamboo fibers, fucking nothing! lol...