What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The big question is not so specific as whether he was an "FBI informant" or working with "law enforcement agencies." It is "why is he not charged or in prison as others are? Theres really no other explaination than he is being protected. The question to ask is "was he there working at anyone else's behest (on behalf of any organization, foreign government, intelligence agency, pharmaceutical company, George Soros, etc). And, btw he could definitely still be lying.

That's why the BIG question is: "Why are some rotting in jail without due process and without charges in some cases and all while Ray Epps mysteriously roams free even though he is one of the primary instigators??

And, if Christopher Ray says that he hasn't seen evidence of "fake Trump protesters" and YOU KNOW ABOUT JOHN SULLIVAN. Then you know that that doesn't add up right. I would guess that the awkward (yet, specific) wording "fake Trump protesters," was used by Ray to make a technically correct statement and have it be misconstrued by "normies" (most people). This is what would be referred to as a strategic communication strategy. The phrase "fake Trump protesters" will be accepted by normies to mean: people like John Sullivan who dressed like a Trump "supporter." In other words a "fake Trump supporter." Whereas, here, Christopher Ray is intentionally answering the question of "fake trump protesters" Which literally (or, technically) would referre to a person who acts like a anti-trump protester, but who is actually pro trump. Precise language is useful at times. This is an example of 'precise language' being used with the expectation that it will be misconstrued by people who don't recognize such language. Obama's speech writer and foreign policy advisor, Ben Rhoades was truly a master of this skill.

This only shows how specially gullible and stupid Trump supporter types (most doughheads) are to be so easily manipulated.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, did the FBI remove Epps's photo from their "WANTED" list? Why?
Why didn't the article above address this point? Not important?

Ask yourself: What is the difference between this "journalism" and REAL journalism?

Ask yourself were others' photos removed after being located AS WAS MENTIONED IN THE ARTICLE?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, it's confirmed. Epps was on the WANTED list and was removed and is not charged. We have an extremely dangerous (worse than "bin Laden") terrorist roaming free in our society?? How does that make you all feel? (I'm talking to the Trump haters)

and why on earth would that be specifically directed at Trump haters? I'm a Trump hater from way back. I was aware of the real deep state since before you were born. I've had lunch with some of their best soldiers. (not that I condoned their actions)

Three Berries

Who owns the News?

Click image for larger version  Name:	02_Who-owns-the-news-in-the-USA-1140x640.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.3 KB ID:	18040048

Morcheeba*

Veteran
That was fake news

so you are saying trumps call to brad raffensberg asking him to find votes is fake news?

i heard the taped call where trump urged brad to just find x # of votes...........so since you beloved news outlets didnt report that or play the audio then its fake news huh?

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
They have the proof. It's a game being played out. Got to make sure ALL the crooks get some hemp rope.

Ha cried wolf.... Like all the failed attempts to BRING THE MAN DOWWWWNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

so in lieu of Proof you believe a game is being played.

i think the Trumpetts are being played but time will tell.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
The proof is in the desperation of the Democrats attempt to usurp the voters
rights and rules of every state in our union
as prescribed by the US Constitution

Spoiler alert...not gonna happen :tiphat:

what exactly are the democrats doing to "unsurp" the voters rights?

remember it was All Republican lawmakers in Ga & Az who certified their electoral votes for biden.

peace

Three Berries

so you are saying trumps call to brad raffensberg asking him to find votes is fake news?

i heard the taped call where trump urged brad to just find x # of votes...........so since you beloved news outlets didnt report that or play the audio then its fake news huh?

peace

Trump knew that there were votes stolen. He was setting the trap for Raffensperger. Same for Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
I'd like this thread to be a welcome place for black stoners too, med. The Great Awakening is BIGTIME for THEM! For all of humanity. Make America Great Again means it's up to each of us to do our part to make it a better (and less racist) place.

Congrats for this post.

med4u you post shows You are ignorant and racism is a show that You are insecure and need to believe you are better than Black people when in fact you are no better than anyone else.

and republicans get mad when they get painted with the racist paintbrush. sadly there are not enough Hempys to tell them their ideology is not welcome.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Rand Paul takes care of Fauci.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1480943104496652297
@RandPaul
just ENDED Fauci on LIVE TV Fauci has no idea what to do with himself other than tremble in fear and whine about Rand Paul's "Fire Fauci" campaign This is the GREATEST thing you'll WATCH today. LOL!

Rand Paul Ends Fauci With a Pic for the Ages, as Dems Try to Save Him

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/202...-for-the-ages-as-dems-try-to-save-him-n504625

Rand Paul's fake outrage is a political show to drive Trumpetts to his social media accts to Donate to him to help him Tell Off Fauchi by donating $$$.

and yall still buy this Fake Outrage b/c it aligns with what yall already believe. gotta have a boogie man to scare the voters.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Trump knew that there were votes stolen. He was setting the trap for Raffensperger. Same for Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich.

Where is the Proof? You need proof when you make these allegations and trumps word Is Not Proof of Facts.

just b/c trump said doesnt make it true. maybe to Trumpetts his word are the truth but trump has lied too many times to believe him.

and i already posted weeks ago in response to Hempy what lies trump has told so im not interested in re-posting that stuff.

Three Berries thanks for answering my response to Hempy.....are yall the same person? i dont think so b/c it would keep you busy AF just keeping up w/this thread but who knows.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts