What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
where is trumps proof? trump claims voter fraud all the time w/o any proof and at what point do yall learn the lesson taught in the childrens story, The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

peace

But don't you know? He is a brilliant secret agent man. He was calling rigged election even in the one he won. Doofus Donald.

med4u

Veteran
WaCan't get a test? That's cuz they took 17 billion tax dollars from the funds to purchase those test
and reappropriate them to test and house
Minority Illegals at the border and transport them to the interior of the country.....
the adults were not even tested before their release you are also paying millions for their
deportation defense ....:tiphat:

Testimony in the Senate today

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was fake news

Yes just totally made up; just like he didn't really need someone to write his book for him because he has good words man. He has some really good special words and he is so smart and went to a good school and everything and did really, really good in school and did I tell you how smart he is?

And then you have the Qreat Aquakening which is really nothing but along comes some people who don't want to get jabbed so hey there's an idea let's say that is the Qreat Aquakening and pretend like that's what we meant all along and let's pretend we predicted stuff and all that neat shit; forget about us bragging about warp speed and all that shit and sometimes saying its a pandemic and sometimes it's fake you know; it's depending on which true story is there at the time; anyway we're just havin the time of our lives eh brotha! Oh and I fergot the Deep State you know its all about what they're doin to the kids right? with the pizza and stuff, n' the tunnels but what was that thing about global cannibals? and eliting something and power and Biden or something? and now those guys at the capital weren't our guys? okay got it! sometimes I just get a little mixed up but I just love being Q don't you?

med4u

Veteran
giphy-1.gif

Hempy McNoodle

Yes just totally made up; just like he didn't really need someone to write his book for him because he has good words man. He has some really good special words and he is so smart and went to a good school and everything and did really, really good in school and did I tell you how smart he is?

And then you have the Qreat Aquakening which is really nothing but along comes some people who don't want to get jabbed so hey there's an idea let's say that is the Qreat Aquakening and pretend like that's what we meant all along and let's pretend we predicted stuff and all that neat shit; forget about us bragging about warp speed and all that shit and sometimes saying its a pandemic and sometimes it's fake you know; it's depending on which true story is there at the time; anyway we're just havin the time of our lives eh brotha! Oh and I fergot the Deep State you know its all about what they're doin to the kids right? with the pizza and stuff, n' the tunnels but what was that thing about global cannibals? and eliting something and power and Biden or something? and now those guys at the capital weren't our guys? okay got it! sometimes I just get a little mixed up but I just love being Q don't you?

When have I ever contradicted myself in such a way?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't get a test? That's cuz they took 17 billion tax dollars from the funds to purchase those test
and reappropriate them to test and house
Minority Illegals at the border and transport them to the interior of the country.....
the adults were not even tested before their release you are also paying millions for their
deportation defense ....:tiphat:

Shhh! 🤫
Nobody wants that to be known.

Just like whites to the rear of the line for Covid care in NY 🤫

Latest posts

Latest posts