What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

"...died with COVID-19." Now we know that 75% of "Covid deaths" had at least four comorbidities..

After two years why can't they tell us how dangerous COVID-19 actually is?

Or, is it not, that they CAN'T tell us, but that they WON'T tell us??

Kyle Becker on Twitter: "So, if I've got this right, we are finally being "allowed" to discuss the flawed "Covid-related deaths" data the CDC fed us for two years to drive up hysteria over a pandemic with a 99.7% survival rate (w/ inflated numbers) because it's now... making Biden look bad? Seems legit." / Twitter

Hempy McNoodle

Remember: They took no time approving the jab, but wanted 75 years to release the documents surrounding that approval, citing the length of time needed to go over each and every document.

Hempy McNoodle

So, they've ruined people's lives for years now and continue to terrorize and divide our society and they can't even honestly give us any scientific figures (just intentionally pseudo-scientific "data") on how dangerous COVID actually is. Even the best data comes from testing that is at face value ABSOLUTELY USELESS...

Three Berries

It really is over. Trump, Q team, and the military have set up a situation in which the Deep State Biden regime has no direction in which they can move that won't lead to their imminent failure and exposure, leading up to the mid-terms. No wonder so many democrat career politicians are retiring. ...Is it too soon to say that Hempy was right again??

This is a great segment (start at 17:00, or 12:20 for the full segment) Note: the title of the link is not relevant

Twitter Suspends The World’s Leading LGBT Children’s Author | Ep. 869 - YouTube

There will be I Told You Sos.jpg

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, they've ruined people's lives for years now and continue to terrorize and divide our society and they can't even honestly give us any scientific figures (just intentionally pseudo-scientific "data") on how dangerous COVID actually is. Even the best data comes from testing that is at face value ABSOLUTELY USELESS...

But we're making progress just 5 days off for being positive,I have coworkers that have taken that off for their period.
What a bloody mess we find ourselves in

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It really is over. Trump, Q team, and the military have set up a situation in which the Deep State Biden regime has no direction in which they can move that won't lead to their imminent failure and exposure, leading up to the mid-terms. No wonder so many democrat career politicians are retiring. ...Is it too soon to say that Hempy was right again??

This is a great segment (start at 17:00, or 12:20 for the full segment) Note: the title of the link is not relevant

Twitter Suspends The World’s Leading LGBT Children’s Author | Ep. 869 - YouTube

Not prodding that one much...are you?

Hempy McNoodle

Betty White's Agent Jeff Witjas Looks Back on Her Final Days, Shuts Down Rumors About Her Death | Entertainment Tonight (etonline.com)
"I can absolutely, 100 percent say, Betty did not pass because of the booster, she did not pass because of COVID, she never had COVID," he states. "She passed, with my understanding, of natural causes. Being 99 years old, unfortunately, you know. But there was no outside disease. Betty was a healthy, healthy lady and for those who are trying to start a political conversation about vaccines with Betty White, don't. It's not true. Betty never had the booster, and that is really it. Period."

Betty White’s Last Word Was Just Revealed—Here’s Who She Called For Before Her Death (yahoo.com)

The plot thickens and a liar is revealed: The liar is Jeff Witjas..

Betty White Had a Stroke 6 Days Before She Died, Death Certificate Says (msn.com)

Hempy McNoodle

I am constantly probing, poking, prodding, questioning, and testing my own beliefs. You should too!

But, do you feel that there is any direction the biden /deep state admin can move in the run-up to the midterms that won't unravel their entire false narrative? If so, what direction would that be?
I'd say they are TRAPPED!