What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Toke ’ on some fresh Gary P.. it’s nice, very vibrant high & resiny
IMG_3698.jpeg
everything stays in place in the rolling paper before you twist it up

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you guys ever brewed coffee on the stove? I use a cast iron skillet and simmer it for 30-35 minutes stirring occasionally about every 5 minutes. Not filtered but the grounds settle. Its high alkaloid and flavinoid with lots of antioxidants and caffeine. I use 4 rounded tablespoons to 7 cups coffee (42 fl ounces). Its almost like cannabis with the flavors and quality.

Use fresh roasted beans and grind fine when making coffee.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you guys ever brewed coffee on the stove? I use a cast iron skillet and simmer it for 30-35 minutes stirring occasionally about every 5 minutes. Not filtered but the grounds settle. Its high alkaloid and flavinoid with lots of antioxidants and caffeine. I use 4 rounded tablespoons to 7 cups coffee (42 fl ounces). Its almost like cannabis with the flavors and quality.

Use fresh roasted beans and grind fine when making coffee.
It sounds a little bit like Turkish coffee with the grounds settling to the bottom … I use a drip filter method 12 ounces at a time

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Gary Payton smoke session would be nice.

That last plant looks like a gem. Got seeds of it? What is it? :smoke:
Hi 👋 pipeline I just got all the fixings for another pot roast they were having a special with a free bag of onions, carrots potatoes …Btw That plant ended up as an “unlabelled left behind“ never made it over to my other place. stayed in a little container didnt have the heart to cull it and glad I didn’t. barely gave it any attention other than to keep it alive and not good afternoon sunlight so just goes to show you

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got my chuck roast thawing. I generally just cook the meat on its own covered in olive oil. Kent Rollins has the Sunday roast method done traditionally the way God intended it. I don't like to have too much saturated fat in the vegetables, so I make a chili separately with all the spices and carrots, potatoes, green beans, and fixings. Would be great either way. If you smoked the meat before roasting it would be really good!

Glad you kept that unknown plant for the experiment. They really don't need a whole day of light, a little afternoon shade helps preserve moisture an keep temperatures down. Always hold on to hope, sometimes the small humble plants grow up to be the greatest! God's ways are higher than our ways, and we never cease to be amazed. :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts