What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Wow! I wonder if they are only allowing jabbed positive cases or would they allow a non-jabbed worker (positive test, or not) to come back to work. I'm guessing it is only for the fully jabbed who tested positive.

The narrative is really failing spectacularly in CA...

After reading the article, I conclude that they are not allowing unjabbed hospital workers to work at all. So, this is actually great news for people who want this madness to end. Newsome's plan is so stupid and it is clear for all to see. They would rather have infectious healthcare workers (who tested positive) who can spread illness (but, obediently got their jabs), than have healthy non-jabbed negative testing healthcare workers... This proves that the vaccines don't work. This proves that the protocols and mandates are political and anti-scientific. This proves to some extent that the jabs themselves lead to higher case rates and that the shortages at hospitals reflect all of this. And, that the cases in hospitals are primarily the jabbed. I suspect that soon, they will make it so that testing must cease somehow before the world sees that it is the jabbed which are filling the hospitals.

Three Berries

After reading the article, I conclude that they are not allowing unjabbed hospital workers to work at all. So, this is actually great news for people who want this madness to end. Newsome's plan is so stupid and it is clear for all to see. They would rather have infectious healthcare workers (who tested positive) who can spread illness (but, obediently got their jabs), than have healthy non-jabbed negative testing healthcare workers... This proves that the vaccines don't work. This proves that the protocols and mandates are political and anti-scientific. This proves to some extent that the jabs themselves lead to higher case rates and that the shortages at hospitals reflect all of this. And, that the cases in hospitals are primarily the jabbed. I suspect that soon, they will make it so that testing must cease somehow before the world sees that it is the jabbed which are filling the hospitals.

Will they call in the NG to staff the hospitals?

Hempy McNoodle

Update: The Epstein list below is probably fake or altered.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FItRimqXIAYYhv6.jpg Views:	34 Size:	103.1 KB ID:	18038328

Hempy McNoodle

Bob Saget was on the Epstein flight logs...

Correction / Update: This Epstein list is likely fake or altered. Bob Saget is not known to have been associated with Epstein.

Hempy McNoodle

I've updated the Epstein list posts which show Bob Saget on the list. This list is either fake or altered and Bob Saget, to my knowledge was not associated with Epstein. My apologies.

Hempy McNoodle

While blindly following me!

I doubt many Q followers do so "blindly." When I first heard of "Qanon," I immediately set forth to debonk it (something I'm very good at doing), but I was not able to debonk Q and began to question if Q could be legit. I am constantly probing, poking, prodding, questioning, and testing my own beliefs. You should too!

Three Berries

They finally admit that the death numbers are bogus. They used this false data and narrative to cheat Trump out of an election. We could be sailing along with no lockdowns or economic freefalls or inflation, or overrun with immigrants or thrown out of Afghanistan or still paying under $2 for gas.

Ay Caramba......

CDC Director Finally Admits Major Factor Behind People Dying from Wuhan Coronavirus

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...-people-dying-from-wuhan-coronavirus-n2601633

At least four comorbidities.

In other words, generally healthy people are not at high risk of dying from the disease. We've known this since summer 2020, and yet, healthy people have been forced to quarantine and work remotely, or not at all, since the pandemic started.
CDC director says over 75% of covid deaths were people with “at least four comorbidities” and were “unwell to begin with”
pic.twitter.com/Oq6Oh2qk90 <video

— Lucas Tomlinson (@LucasFoxNews) January 10, 2022

Further, during an interview with "Fox News Sunday," Walensky exposed the data on deaths from Wuhan coronavirus vs. with the disease is mixed together and therefore, completely contaminated. Regardless, the bad data has been used by government officials to justify shutting down schools, regulating private businesses and violating individual medical sovereignty with vaccine mandates.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I doubt many Q followers do so "blindly." When I first heard of "Qanon," I immediately set forth to debonk it (something I'm very good at doing), but I was not able to debonk Q and began to question if Q could be legit. I am constantly probing, poking, prodding, questioning, and testing my own beliefs. You should too!

I kinda like the probing,poking,and prodding too,but ultimately she wakes up 🙀

Hempy McNoodle

90 year olds, dude... Funny how when a 90 year old dies from a jab people say, "he was 90!" But, run a covid test on him and the 'terror-nazis' all tell you that you have to get jabbed or off to the gas chambers you go! (No soup for you!!).

Hempy McNoodle

It really is over. Trump, Q team, and the military have set up a situation in which the Deep State Biden regime has no direction in which they can move that won't lead to their imminent failure and exposure, leading up to the mid-terms. No wonder so many democrat career politicians are retiring. ...Is it too soon to say that Hempy was right again??

This is a great segment (start at 17:00, or 12:20 for the full segment) Note: the title of the link is not relevant

Twitter Suspends The World’s Leading LGBT Children’s Author | Ep. 869 - YouTube

Latest posts

Latest posts