What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Indoor Sativa entry level !

Budshine

She does look very fresh , and I can see myself I need to up my gardening skills with the other girls, in my defence ,my third grow since about December last year …and by god do I miss Trues True Colours, all being well going straight back in with them but counting my blessings right now …they all came up🌱 18th August ,hopefully December is a good Month 💯Cheers ✌️

aCBD

kinda curious what you mean with lifting her skirt but it gave me a good laugh :biggrin:
if you get your Nesquick-Banana strain i hope the breeder also does Oats n Milk for a good and healthy wake n bake :bigeye:

Budshine

Yeah Oats n Milk sounds like a healthy start to the day for sure, lifting her skirt(lollipop)🤣,no offence to any lady viewers, they appreciate the air around their legs 😁💯💚

Budshine

Greenhouse girl is coming on looking good , inside has had fresh worm casts as a top dressing and still getting Algae bloom organic into the soil.💯💚

Budshine

Pretty sure the magicians at Old Skool Genetics will come up with Banana Nesquik! Nice evening strain with your fruit loops or Farleys Rusks 🤣🤣…leaves you feeling very philosophical 😆💯💚

IC GLASS

Was thinking two plants scrog over 4x2 …Sativa Dominant for summer months …any recommendations entry level ? I like Dubi at Ace Seeds and Barrie at True Canna ..plant people from what I have listened to via podcasts …anyone love a Sativa from those camps that’s good indoor ? Thanks 🙏
For a good entry-level indoor sativa, you might want to try Ace Seeds' "Malawi" or True Canna's "Pineapple Express." Both have great flavors and good yields, making them perfect for a SCROG setup. Plus, they’re relatively forgiving for beginners, which is always a bonus!