What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

I wish we could attach a poll or survey to this thread...

What say you all? Should the thread continue? Or, has it run its course?

Is the Great Awakening happening? Or, is it all in Hempy McNoodle's imagination?

Things are just starting to get good. A lot more squirming and unsettle feelings are going to be happening.

It is a time of hard truths one has to sort themselves.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish we could attach a poll or survey to this thread...

What say you all? Should the thread continue? Or, has it run its course?

Is the Great Awakening happening? Or, is it all in Hempy McNoodle's imagination?

you're free to continue as you see fit,your grows at least are still fun to see....i'm still hopeful that after enduring so many disappointments over whatever you think is happening/going to happen not coming true you'll finally get over this and have some sort of epiphany that will lead you to more constructive use of your time/brain space.you seem like a nice enough fellow,but i sometimes wonder how on earth you mange to function in the world with all these brain demons skittering around in your noggin...

med4u

Veteran
I sit in no judgement of another man's opinions or beliefs... one can disagree..
without being disagreeable
I'll leave the judgements to the self appointed sages.

Hempy McNoodle

Hello all,

Oh my,...buahahahahaha

Capitol attack panel investigates Trump over potential criminal conspiracy

Messages between Mark Meadows and others suggest the Trump White House coordinated efforts to stop Joe Biden’s certification

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ittee-donald-trump-white-house-stop-biden-win

minds_I

zI3HEcBVcWAP.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

I've sensed that some of the nevertrumpers and MAGA /Q haters who frequent this thread have been a bit grumpy since Fall 2021. I think that is when they started to see that it really IS HAPPENNING! It seems to make them grumpy. I predicted this (for those who say my predictions never come true:smoker:)...

med4u

Veteran
I think that its folks who now realize what a bad choice sleepy Joe was and now are
mad cuz they really had no choice in 2020..
literally anyone of those dem candidates would have been a better choice than creepy
The suicide demos never fail to disappoint..
but the failure to take the Senate fully was worse than leaving Trump in and controlling
Congress....they stole the wrong votes :biglaugh:

minds_I

Veteran
I think that its folks who now realize what a bad choice sleepy Joe was and now are
mad cuz they really had no choice in 2020.
literally anyone of those dem candidates would have been a better choice than creepy
but the failure to take the Senate fully was worse than leaving Trump in and controlling

Hello all,

Oh, don't be silly...I voted against tRump...we won!

minds_I

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mad cuz they really had no choice in 2020..

Ya, strange isn't? Ask yourself how is this possible that the genius theft of the presidential vote would forget the senate. Doh!

med4u

Veteran
Yes it's very strange indeed...cause if you
voted for Biden only and no down ballot
House vote...you actually handicapped
Your own party and literally sealed the fate
Of the demos in 2022..hard to believe
people voted in the millions this way but...
it is the democrat suicide party

Why did House Democrats underperform compared to Joe Biden? https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixg...democrats-underperform-compared-to-joe-biden/

to sum it up :although Democrats labor under a long-standing structural disadvantage in the House, their disappointing performance in 2020 reflects two other factors—unrealistic expectations of improving on their hard-to-equal performance in 2018, and the large number of voters who marked their ballots for Joe Biden but not for Democratic House candidates.

At this point, we do not know why so many Biden voters behaved in this way. Some may have been Republicans who could no longer stomach President Trump but could not support the Democratic Party’s agenda and wanted to counterbalance the new administration. Others may have been marginal Democrats who do not follow politics or vote regularly and were brought to the polling-booth only by their antipathy to the president. Democrats in congressional districts where the party’s candidates ran uncontested races may have voted for Biden and stopped there because they knew their vote for House candidates make no difference. No doubt there are other hypotheses...
one that comes to mind is ballot stuffing...
ie widespread voter fraud

One thing is clear: Democratic strategists would be well-advised to get to the bottom of this puzzle, which nearly cost the party its control of the House in a year when its leaders were expecting to expand their majority—and would have done so if more of Biden’s voters had supported the party’s House candidates

JKD

Veteran
Rationally Speaking podcast episode 248: ‘Are Democrats being irrational?’ covers some of this territory.

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
you're free to continue as you see fit,your grows at least are still fun to see....i'm still hopeful that after enduring so many disappointments over whatever you think is happening/going to happen not coming true you'll finally get over this and have some sort of epiphany that will lead you to more constructive use of your time/brain space.you seem like a nice enough fellow,but i sometimes wonder how on earth you mange to function in the world with all these brain demons skittering around in your noggin...

Dutch un·cle

/ˌdəCH ˈəNGkəl

nouninformal•North American

noun: Dutch uncle; plural noun: Dutch uncles
  • a person giving firm but benevolent advice.
    "some you can talk to like a Dutch uncle"

Listen to your uncle, Hempy McNoodle .

Latest posts

Latest posts