What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ur a toxic one.....I share my pic because I'm a proud veteran...it'll be a cold day in hell before a clown like u remotely worries me. U can fuk yourself punk

The brownies dont count sweetheart.....hahaha
we've seen you.....thanks for sharing LMAO

Sunshineinabag

Ur quite a punk.its been my experience "guys" like u are easily dealt with...keep talking, you trying to imply I haven't served my fuken country?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I replied to your PM ,that said what needed to be said.
No need to give mods grief ,PMS would suffice

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just don't let your pissing match ruin the utter nonsense in this thread:biggrin:

Wasnt even a thing.
I'm trained to eat breakfast 50 clicks on a keyboard from an enemy that's trained to piss me off,so dont think you can come down here with that faggety moderator badge and make me nervous.Im a fair minded guy,but this fucking covid is making me crazy.
You want an apology , you can stop by records ,and have as many apologies as you would like,but you have to ask me nice.I want you to stand there in that faggety moderator suit and extend me some fucking courtesy. 🤣

In my best Nicholson of coarse

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wasnt even a thing.
I'm trained to eat breakfast 50 clicks on a keyboard from an enemy that's trained to piss me off,so dont think you can come down here with that faggety moderator badge and make me nervous.Im a fair minded guy,but this fucking covid is making me crazy.
You want an apology , you can stop by records ,and have as many apologies as you would like,but you have to ask me nice.I want you to stand there in that faggety moderator suit and extend me some fucking courtesy. 🤣

In my best Nicholson of coarse

the truth? these loonys wouldn't recognize the truth if it was hitting them with a stick:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it seems to be the prevailing opinion,frankly,the people who agree with you are exactly the type of people who should cause you to question yourself

Hempy McNoodle

it seems to be the prevailing opinion,frankly,the people who agree with you are exactly the type of people who should cause you to question yourself

I wish we could attach a poll or survey to this thread...

What say you all? Should the thread continue? Or, has it run its course?

Is the Great Awakening happening? Or, is it all in Hempy McNoodle's imagination?

Latest posts

Latest posts