What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vaxed × 2 and boosted ,and now covid positive,just waiting for my polio crutches from Amazon to show up today.
This is those fucking unvaxed assholes who did this to me.Fuck all you Trump supporters.

med4u

Veteran
Vaxed × 2 and boosted ,and now covid positive,just waiting for my polio crutches from Amazon to show up today.
This is those fucking unvaxed assholes who did this to me.Fuck all you Trump supporters.

Dont forget a defibulator....may come in handy ....:hotbounce

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck all you Trump supporters that got me sick!!!
Thank god for Dr Fauchi !
I knew Trumps warp speed project would be the end of me.
Videotaping my last will and testament with a provision for my dying declaration that my ballot be cast post demise for that feeble fucker Xiden.

Fuck you trumphumpers!!!

PS send me a ship

Three Berries

I tend to think that Cuz and Tucker Carlson were both using strategically precise language that is hard for many to pick up on. They are actually talking about something else altogether. Sort of the opposite of a "dog whistle," but achieving the same effect or result as that of a dog whistle.

I tend to think Carlson is not as independent as it appears which would go along with what that.

Sunshineinabag

kid you're a cocky little fucker, I've seen you post pathetic selfies on ic mag.
Heads up it's not grinder sweetheart....LMAO

Now go away son ya bother me 🖕

Ur a toxic one.....I share my pic because I'm a proud veteran...it'll be a cold day in hell before a clown like u remotely worries me. U can fuk yourself punk

Latest posts

Latest posts