What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Sunshineinabag

img_1_1641579601958.jpg
lake Champlain eagle

audiohi

Veteran
The people of Kazakhstan were pushed to the breaking point when they couldn’t withdraw money from the bank without a vaccine passport. What will be our breaking point?

Source on the bank withdrawal issue?

I read soaring oil prices.

I use google, though. Please post a link to your source.

Don't worry, Russian forces are moving in to get things "under control"

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

I helps prove you are not just making things up. Shouldn't be that difficult if the article actually exists. Just post a link.

Hempy McNoodle

The people of Kazakhstan were pushed to the breaking point when they couldn’t withdraw money from the bank without a vaccine passport. What will be our breaking point?

Mayhem In Kazakhstan As 18 Police Reported Killed, Banks Offline, Shooting & Explosions Heard

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...e-control-streets-war-zone-banks-being-looted

WATCH: video montage showing various locations where running battles and large protests are continuing...

Security officials in Kazakhstan admitted they've killed dozens of anti-government rioters in the large main city of Almaty, after alleging the protesters attempted to storm and take control of several police stations. Authorities have labeled the massive fuel protests which have brought the country to the brink of collapse as fueled by "terrorists" and manipulated by "outside interference". Now with Russian support, it's looking like Kazakh authorities will intensify their crackdown.
JUST IN: Those who refuse to lay down their arms will be killed, says Kazakhstan's Internal Affairs Ministry.

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) January 6, 2022

I haven't been keeping up woth the recent events in Kazakhstan. A lot is happening over there. Thanks for the info.

minds_I

Veteran

Hello all,

But what about her emails? buahahahahaha

minds_I

PS...you ask for sources...BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA....you can't source feelz

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I don't see any reason for a guitar player to learn a sing they do not like. Other than maybe the very basics just because you have to start somewhere.

JKD

Veteran
Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ask yourself: If this is true, and the Deep State has been going after Trump so hard for so long, why didn't any courts take the case seriously? They could have let the legal process prove that Trump committed fraud and lead an "insurrection." I guess they needed a whole corrupt 'Jan 6 Commision' They needed Adam Schiff to alter evidence, Nancy Pelosi needs to be the judge so that she can decide what evidence to censor from the public eye. Absolute Control. But, these people are stupid and I look forward to watching them struggle to manage this situation (only to have it all inevitably 'blow up' in their faces).

Remember the time the DEEP STATE was on the Apprentice?