What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

I do not know anyone who has died from being vaccinated. Yet I do know of a few that died of covid. And several with what seems to be long lasting or permanent damage from Covid. Local hospitals are so full right now the national guard is there to help. 98% of patients are unvaccinated.

​​​​​​I don't see an conspiracy here. Just simple truth. I personally don't care if you end up not bring able to breathe right. At this point it is a decision that you clearly thought through very carefully.

I don't see any deep state or Q. Even savior trumpy pants almost died and thinks the vaccine is a good idea. I already read your opinions on that. It's almost laughable.

​​​​Of course I have said it before. The only difference beimg I know a few more people who have gotten sick since my last rant. I hope their damage does not last long. I hope they did not get anyone else sick.

Carry on with the conspiracy theories. It's a regular circle jerk up in here.

Wait until you find out the truth about Remdesivir...

The national guard is there because all of the nurses and non-jabbed hospital staff were fired. That is why the hospitals are full. And they aren't full of jab-free people. They are full of jabbed individuals.

And, Trump did not almost die. He said it was like a cold. And, he was fine in a day or two (like Joe Rogan).

Hempy McNoodle

Really? - proof?

It seems there was a smear campaign crafted around whether or not she was vaccinated. Unfortunately, it can't be determined at this time. But, that reporter in Brazil was definitely jabbed 3 days before his collapse. As for Betty White, her manager is making strangely crafted public comments that leave more questions than answers.

Update: Wow, this opens up a whole can of worms! There are conflicting stories about her death and her health from final witnesses spreading throughout mainstream media.

Hempy McNoodle

It seems there was a smear campaign crafted around whether or not she was vaccinated. Unfortunately, it can't be determined at this time. But, that reporter in Brazil was definitely jabbed 3 days before his collapse. As for Betty White, her manager is making strangely crafted public comments that leave more questions than answers.

Update: Wow, this opens up a whole can of worms! There are conflicting stories about her death and her health from final witnesses spreading throughout mainstream media.

Betty White's Agent Jeff Witjas Looks Back on Her Final Days, Shuts Down Rumors About Her Death | Entertainment Tonight (etonline.com)
"I can absolutely, 100 percent say, Betty did not pass because of the booster, she did not pass because of COVID, she never had COVID," he states. "She passed, with my understanding, of natural causes. Being 99 years old, unfortunately, you know. But there was no outside disease. Betty was a healthy, healthy lady and for those who are trying to start a political conversation about vaccines with Betty White, don't. It's not true. Betty never had the booster, and that is really it. Period."

Betty White’s Last Word Was Just Revealed—Here’s Who She Called For Before Her Death (yahoo.com)

Hempy McNoodle

Betty White's Agent Jeff Witjas Looks Back on Her Final Days, Shuts Down Rumors About Her Death | Entertainment Tonight (etonline.com)
"I can absolutely, 100 percent say, Betty did not pass because of the booster, she did not pass because of COVID, she never had COVID," he states. "She passed, with my understanding, of natural causes. Being 99 years old, unfortunately, you know. But there was no outside disease. Betty was a healthy, healthy lady and for those who are trying to start a political conversation about vaccines with Betty White, don't. It's not true. Betty never had the booster, and that is really it. Period."

Betty White’s Last Word Was Just Revealed—Here’s Who She Called For Before Her Death (yahoo.com)

So, which was it? Was she "healthy, healthy" and died unexpectedly in her sleep?

Or, was she on her death bed whispering "Allan?"

Either way, I can't find anything on her being jabbed or not because the internet has flooded itself with people trying to smear people who shared the story that she was boosted 3 days before.

Coordinated?

I feel like if she wasn;t jabbed, that should be a story in itself. But, what I find most interesting is the exact quote from her manager, Jeff Witjas:

"I can absolutely, 100 percent say, Betty did not pass because of the BOOSTER..."
"
She passed, WITH MY UNDERSTANDING, of natural causes."

So, did she die of a first or 2nd jab (rather than a booster)

"...with my understanding,..." what the hell does that mean? Could be the understanding of a 'Biden voter' for all we know. What good is that?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Wait until you find out the truth about Remdesivir...

The national guard is there because all of the nurses and non-jabbed hospital staff were fired. That is why the hospitals are full. And they aren't full of jab-free people. They are full of jabbed individuals.

And, Trump did not almost die. He said it was like a cold. And, he was fine in a day or two (like Joe Rogan).

Attachments

• photo2100378.jpg
    photo2100378.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 26

Hempy McNoodle

Question for the 'Nevertrumpers': When did field hospitals become impossible for the US to set up? Aren't we a nation that has been involved in many wars? Is there a hospital baed shortage? Or, is it a staffing shortage? Why would there be a staffing shortage? Why would they fire nurses during the "most deadliest pandemic" in modern history? To generate a TALKING POINT for fakenews and politicians (in order to generate pressure upon the non-jabbed)? What is so hard about setting up cots and large tents? Reminds me of the homelessness crisis (easily solvable).

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Question for the 'Nevertrumpers': When did field hospitals become impossible for the US to set up? Aren't we a nation that has been involved in many wars? Is there a hospital baed shortage? Or, is it a staffing shortage? Why would there be a staffing shortage? Why would they fire nurses during the "most deadliest pandemic" in modern history? To generate a TALKING POINT for fakenews and politicians (in order to generate pressure upon the non-jabbed)? What is so hard about setting up cots and large tents? Reminds me of the homelessness crisis (easily solvable).

cots & large tents? you want to put up Korean war relics & viet-nam reserves as intensive care units. gotcha. like i said some where else earlier, "poorly thought out, if at all".

Hempy McNoodle

cots & large tents? you want to put up Korean war relics & viet-nam reserves as intensive care units. gotcha. like i said some where else earlier, "poorly thought out, if at all".

That is the way to do it. Trump sent 3 Naval Hospital ships. They sat empty. Trump called their bluff. Why wont Biden send the ships? They are sitting unused at this time.