What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

Ah yes. The newest buzz slogan from the far right.

Gotta admit. The right really does have a way with slogans. Sure wish my views on the world could be summed up in a bumper sticker.

The Left has no sense self depreciating of humor and can't meme. It's too vindictive when they do and generally turns out to be false.

audiohi

Veteran
Our state (IL) is down a 1000 ICU beds in the last 6 months but the Gov (JB Pritzgar) will only complain about the unvaccinated and counterfeit test kits (because he is invested in real ones) and has done nothing to bring back the lost ICU beds.

As you said, 102 counties in Il. so about 9.8 beds per county?

Doesn't seem like a big issue. Especially when it's only the vaccinated in the hospital.

Hempy McNoodle

It takes the Villages...
https://www.villages-news.com/2022/01/05/fourth-villager-arrested-on-charge-of-voter-fraud/

Devin Nunes officially resigns from Congress

Did Mr. Nunes get added to the Resignation List? When does he arrive to Guantanamo with the others?

Betty White will have private funeral, star didn’t want ‘fuss over her’

Betty White was executed.

Just following along here.
:D

Nunes is moving into a new key position. Think about his role in the senate intelligence community and how it might be helpful in a new media company which can't be so easily censored. Is Truth Social military backed? (I don't know, could be)

I don't know about Betty White. Some say she was executed. Some say she was part of it all and there are some interesting arguments for that. The conflicting info and coordinated smear campaign surounding her death are interesting as well as her background.

As for those villagers, I wonder who they voted for. It says two are registered republicans, but that doesn't meant they weren't 'nevertrumpers,' I feel like that piece is written to make one believe they voted for Trump. But, I feel like if they voted for Trump it would have been made very clear in the article.

Hempy McNoodle

8RvrWNa89f9C.jpeg

Morcheeba*

Veteran
What makes you think they were Trump followers?

it the villages, its a known republican stronghold here in central florida so its not 100% republican but damn close. All elected officials in that area are republican.

im glad to see truth in your post that yall are Trump Followers, not people who support the Republican party. Yall follow trump first and to hell with the republican party.

audiohi

Veteran
Well the population is not exactly evenly distributed in Illinois. 95% is in one county.

What does that mean in this context?

Are you too far from a hospital and you're worried that you may not have a hospital bed if need be?

Or, are you saying that one populated county needs more help?

How would you assess that 1000 bed loss if not evenly among counties?

Hempy McNoodle

Stop Calling Jan. 6 an ‘Insurrection’ - WSJ

"The events of Jan. 6, 2021, are misunderstood, and the failure to correct the record could be damaging to both America’s future and its justice system. Words have to have meaning, and the continuous mislabeling of the U.S. Capitol breach as an “insurrection” is an example of how a false narrative can gain currency and cause dangerous injustice."

buzzmobile

Veteran
As for those villagers, I wonder who they voted for. It says two are registered republicans, but that doesn't meant they weren't 'nevertrumpers,' I feel like that piece is written to make one believe they voted for Trump. But, I feel like if they voted for Trump it would have been made very clear in the article.

Don't go soft on me, Hempy McNoodle, with that feelz stuff. It's voter fraud we're stamping out here, right? Who cares what party our candidate these criminals voted for? Off to Guantanamo.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
"so you say all the republican lawmakers in Az & Ga fraudulently certified the vote. Why did they do this and how is it that trump lost in those states but other republicans won?"

No, I did not say "all republican lawmakers in AZ and GA fraudulently certified the vote (though, that may be what occurred, I did not make such a statement). The fact that down ballot republicans won is considered, by many, to be evidence of voting / election fraud. This is because most fraudulent votes only had Biden and no down ballot voting. So, real votes that were counted were obviously republican leaning and thus dems did not win the down ballot races (at least not to the extent that they would have liked).

"Why did trump appoint a deep state plant? BTW, i dont think he was part of the deep state."

Who knows who hired the person? It could be that they actually trusted the person and were tricked (not likely). More likely, the administration keeps close tabs on all enemies planted within and is using umbrella surveilance on all of their associates. What is the point of going to war against the deep state if they can just regroup and continue their war against humanity? Wouldn't it be much better to track down, identify, and eliminate every single last one of them to make sure that this never can happen again?

"the election lawsuits that were dismissed was done due to lack of standing, AKA no evidence but why believe that when a more ridiculous explanation is out there in conspiracy land, the judges were corrupt or they knew it was for a military tribunal. Explain how a military tribunal is appropriate for a civilian matter."

Explain how an attempted international takeover (attack) of the US is a civilian matter and not a military matter.

"the cyber ninjas Arizona recount was an Audit, by their own words. Ask yourself why you dont believe the outcome of what the cyber ninjas did. is it b/c they found fraudulent votes cast for trump."

No. This is false. Cyber Ninjas completed a recount (which showed more votes for Biden) and then an audit (which was submitted to the justice department for criminal investigation). I have not heard of any fraudulent votes for Trump. The reason you think the audit was a recount or vice versa is most likely do to fake news consumption.

"Mitch McConnell statement that Biden won. I know you probably doubt any of the sources im listing but its an easy find.
https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...on/3903229001/

https://www.newsweek.com/full-text-m...career-1559426

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...idens-win-was/

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...aju-nr-vpx.cnn"

Where does he say Biden won? He did not say "biden Won" despite the fakenews headlines and propaganda. He spoke very precisely, but did not say "Biden won." So, what did he say and why did he say it that way?

"regarding my comment "other republicans" if you care what other republicans, then you are free to look it up. i showed you that McConnell said it and it really doesnt matter who all said it. Who would you need to hear it from to believe it? Trump?"

I'm good.

"Explain how an attempted international takeover (attack) of the US is a civilian matter and not a military matter."

explain where, when and what this attempted international takeover of the US occured.

and if it was an Attempted takeover then why would this be a military matter?

how did my question regarding Az & Ga elections and the fact they were legally certified by the Republican lawmakers make you think military intervention is necessary.

are you aware the elections are federal and any violation of election laws is outside the legal realm of the military.

where in the constitution is your argument supported that the military is legally allowed to get involved in election law enforcement?

"Where does he say Biden won? He did not say "biden Won" despite the fakenews headlines and propaganda. He spoke very precisely, but did not say "Biden won." So, what did he say and why did he say it that way?"

its not the headlines, he said in the video that biden is POTUS.

did he say the exact words, it doesnt matter he stated biden is POTUS and if it was not true then he would have said so.

its sad that you see boogie men and deep state plants all around and how convenient for trump to have his Trumpetts believe that anyone telling the truth are deep state, never trumpers or a rino.

peace

Three Berries

What does that mean in this context?

Are you too far from a hospital and you're worried that you may not have a hospital bed if need be?

Or, are you saying that one populated county needs more help?

How would you assess that 1000 bed loss if not evenly among counties?

I'm not worried about it. It's just a means of showing the Hypocrisy of our Governor. Downstate Illinois in the rural areas is not and has not been overwhelmed by the virus. They had to lay staff off during the height do to lack of work because all else was put on hold. Now if they aren't jab they fire the workers.