What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

med4u

Veteran
Shes a known terrorist Andy!....

downloadfile-1.jpg

moose eater

????? No Moose Eater said this.

Yes, that was among the latest reading I did, I believe yesterday, re. Omicron antibodies; Omicron antibodies protected against infection from Delta, but Delta's antibodies did not protect against infection from Omicron.

I see some hope in that. What is an (overall) less catastrophic virus variant, by all appearances, has the potential to result in protection from some/one of the more contagious and serious variants. A break of sorts?

How long that 'protection' lasts was not clear to me.

I've seen a few reports stating that recent, but more distant studies of the lasting protections from antibodies resulting solely from infection, was not as long-lasting as protection offered (solely) by the more effective vaccines.

And Pfizer's vaccine is supposedly waning in effectiveness after 5-6 months for many variants, but reportedly the protection against Omicron begins waning after ~10 weeks.

med4u

Veteran
Yes, that was among the latest reading I did, I believe yesterday, re. Omicron antibodies; Omicron antibodies protected against infection from Delta, but Delta's antibodies did not protect against infection from Omicron.

I see some hope in that. What is an (overall) less catastrophic virus variant, by all appearances, has the potential to result in protection from some/one of the more contagious and serious variants. A break of sorts?

I've seen a few reports stating that recent, but more distant studies of the lasting protections from antibodies resulting solely from infection, was not as long-lasting as protection offered (solely) by the more effective vaccines.

And Pfizer's vaccine is supposedly waning in effectiveness after 5-6 months for many variants, but reportedly the protection against Omicron begins waning after ~10 weeks.

Citations?

Hempy McNoodle

Where is a Navy ship needed right now?

Who has asked for it?

Nobody. That is my point. It is not actually needed. The bed shortage is really a staff shortage (they were fired, remember). And the cases are jabbed people who now have the flu and are at the ER to get COVID tested and they are testing positive (because the tests are designed to pick up the flu (and call it COVID, fraudulently).

Hempy McNoodle

You read it here first!

buzzmobile

Veteran
It takes the Villages...
https://www.villages-news.com/2022/01/05/fourth-villager-arrested-on-charge-of-voter-fraud/

A fourth Villager has been arrested on a charge of voter fraud.

Charles Franklin Barnes, 64, who lives in the Callahan Villas in the Village of Osceola Hills was arrested Tuesday afternoon on a felony charge of voter fraud at the Wildwood Police Department. The arrest document indicates he cast more than one ballot in an election.

He was booked at the Sumter County Detention Center and released after posting $2,000 bond.

Barnes and his wife purchased their villa in 2015. The property appraiser’s record indicates the couple’s primary address remains in Milford, Conn. Barnes registered to vote on Oct. 17, 2019 in Sumter County. He is registered with No Party Affiliation.

Barnes is the latest Villager to be arrested on a voting fraud charge. The others are:

Joan Halstead, 72, of the Village of Palo Alto is facing a felony charge of voter fraud. A document on file in Sumter County Court indicates she cast a 2020 general election ballot on Oct. 20, 2020 in person in Sumter County. She also cast a second ballot in New York by absentee. She is a registered Republican.

Jay Richard Ketcik, 63, who lives at 5564 Henry Loop in the Village of Monarch Grove, is also facing a charge of voter fraud. The Manistique, Mich. native cast a ballot in Florida by mail on Oct. 13, 2020. He also cast a second ballot in Michigan via absentee ballot, according to an arrest report. He is a registered Republican.

John Rider, 61, a resident of the Village of Virginia Trace, cast his ballot in person during early voting Oct. 28, 2020 in Sumter County. He also cast an absentee ballot in New York, according to an arrest document. Rider and his wife Carol purchased their home in 2019 at 904 Moses Loop in The Villages. He is registered as a voter with No Party Affiliation in Sumter County. He was arrested in December in Brevard County.
https://www.villages-news.com/2022/01/05/fourth-villager-arrested-on-charge-of-voter-fraud/

Devin Nunes officially resigns from Congress

Did Mr. Nunes get added to the Resignation List? When does he arrive to Guantanamo with the others?

Betty White will have private funeral, star didn’t want ‘fuss over her’

Betty White was executed.

Just following along here.
:D

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Three Berries

A bit of a difference between a disease that is targeted to destroy the immune systems T cells vs one that is targeted to infect the repository system. AIDs and the handling of it was another of Fauci's fruits of labor.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You would think with as hard as they worked coming up with a vaccine they would also be trying to cure stupid.

stupid mutates a LOT faster than viruses. it is also utterly immune to facts. you can totally dismantle a stupid argument with relevant facts, yet have it pop right back up unaltered in just a few moments.

Three Berries

Where is a Navy ship needed right now?

Who has asked for it?

Our state (IL) is down a 1000 ICU beds in the last 6 months but the Gov (JB Pritzgar) will only complain about the unvaccinated and counterfeit test kits (because he is invested in real ones) and has done nothing to bring back the lost ICU beds.

Latest posts

Latest posts