What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Evidence for a connection between coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radiofrequency radiation from wireless communications including 5G https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8580522/

Funny how the 5G rollout keeps getting pushed back. Many suspect that the frequencies are meant to react with nanotech in the COVID jabs which will cause magnetic blood clots and other lethal health problems. I tend to believe that line of thinking and I suspect the militaries of the world are working behind the scenes to keep 5G from being implemented.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
22958.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Funny how the 5G rollout keeps getting pushed back. Many suspect that the frequencies are meant to react with nanotech in the COVID jabs which will cause magnetic blood clots and other lethal health problems. I tend to believe that line of thinking and I suspect the militaries of the world are working behind the scenes to keep 5G from being implemented.

You should see if your insurance covers psychiatric help.

Hempy McNoodle

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kelly-...jC9xNfyXz4tw5G-zzGl-pQBArmdLV1GUtv_1YX0FxDcyg

Another anti-vaxxer, conspiracy theorist, Republican, talking head, ladder-climber, ignorant of science, but leading the charge against whatever paranoia she experienced re. medical tyranny, or whatever, is no longer robbing the planet of 02, or sending excess trash to the landfill.

Relatively young and healthy, in her mid-40's, and not obese by appearances, yet there she be; deader than a rock... Darwin.

Ignorance and thought disorders can both be lethal. She's proof of that.

So, you are glad that an environmental lawyer has died so that you can have more air to breath through your tripple masked face-hole? What I really want to know is: What does "died of complications from COVID-19" mean.

"Kelly Ernby, an Orange County, California deputy district attorney who recently ran for state assembly and regularly spoke out against vaccine mandates, has died of complications from COVID-19."

Would the most eveil people on earth murder a woman in a hospital and run a fraudulent COVID test on her dead body, just to generate propaganda?? Hempy says, "Yes."

moose eater

So, you are glad that an environmental lawyer has died so that you can have more air to breath through your tripple masked face-hole? What I really want to know is: What does "died of complications from COVID-19" mean.

"Kelly Ernby, an Orange County, California deputy district attorney who recently ran for state assembly and regularly spoke out against vaccine mandates, has died of complications from COVID-19."

Would the most eveil people on earth murder a woman in a hospital and run a fraudulent COVID test on her dead body, just to generate propaganda?? Hempy says, "Yes."

Thorazine stuff.

Three Berries

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kelly-...jC9xNfyXz4tw5G-zzGl-pQBArmdLV1GUtv_1YX0FxDcyg

Another anti-vaxxer, conspiracy theorist, Republican, talking head, ladder-climber, ignorant of science, but leading the charge against whatever paranoia she experienced re. medical tyranny, or whatever, is no longer robbing the planet of 02, or sending excess trash to the landfill.

Relatively young and healthy, in her mid-40's, and not obese by appearances, yet there she be; deader than a rock... Darwin.

Ignorance and thought disorders can both be lethal. She's proof of that.

Complications from Covid? What kind of cause of death is that?

Hempy McNoodle

So you're suggesting that trump knew the intricate details of covid 19 in the middle of the night, in May of 2017?

Then, did nothing to prepare?

Trump knew before Fauci knew in early 2017. You are witnessing the plan of action. The goal was to kill 90% of the population by 2030 and then enslave the rest. Now none of that will happen. Instead, the perpetrators will be brought to justice.

Hempy McNoodle

Trump knew before Fauci knew in early 2017. You are witnessing the plan of action. The goal was to kill 90% of the population by 2030 and then enslave the rest. Now none of that will happen. Instead, the perpetrators will be brought to justice.

Don't forget...

Blackhawk Helicopters Storm Downtown Los Angeles 2-4-19. Military Raid, target unknown, evac. - YouTube

What is that they are spraying? Antimicrobial? What are those suits they are wearing? Virus protection suits??

moose eater

Complications from Covid? What kind of cause of death is that?

Well, such wording is fairly common on a death certificate or more thorough medical examiner's report, i.e., 'complications resulting from X", and understanding that for nearly 2 years we've known that a form of acute pneumonia, in part due to over-active immune system activity, is a common occurrence in serious COVID cases, and that pneumonia is not a disease itself, but rather a condition born of symptoms due to another condition, I'd say it's safe to bet that 1.) attributing a cause of death to complications of a known condition is a common medical practice, & 2.) It's quite likely that of the numerous conditions that can arise during an acute case of COVID, it's quite apt to be one of those; likely pneumonia or cardiac arrest relative to organ strain, liver/kidney failure, or... Pick one. There are numerous credible options that have been in research mode since this whole thing became a part of our reality.

Hempy McNoodle

Your perceived 'Ah hah!!' is a bit more dim in insight than you seem to believe. 'Complications due to condition X' is a common wording. Mickey Spillane need not be called.

Too vague. The news articles contain suspiciously little information. We don't know if she was hospitalized because of COVID at all.

Latest posts

Latest posts