What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

Trump knew before Fauci knew in early 2017. You are witnessing the plan of action. The goal was to kill 90% of the population by 2030 and then enslave the rest. Now none of that will happen. Instead, the perpetrators will be brought to justice.

Rumor has it Xi told the white hats it was coming in 2015. Or we would have had a much worse virus as it was weakened.

Hempy McNoodle

Whoopi Goldberg stunned by testing positive for COVID: 'I've done everything I was supposed to do' | Fox News

Whoopi-Goldbergs-Health-In-Crisis-The-View-Co-Host-Friends-Are-Worried-After-Her-Latest-Health...jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Complications from Covid? What kind of cause of death is that?

My buddy went to the hospital with covid a few weeks ago. He was collecting fluid in his lungs. Had he died the cause of death would have been pneumonia. I forgot the actual way it was worded. But complications from Covid is in fact a way to die.

Nobody dies from Aids. Look it up. It allows other illness to kill you.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
My buddy went to the hospital with covid a few weeks ago. He was collecting fluid in his lungs. Had he died the cause of death would have been pneumonia. I forgot the actual way it was worded. But complications from Covid is in fact a way to die.

Also. He was afraid of the vaccine. Now he can't breathe right. When I said I thought I explained how bad covid sucker and that my lungs still hurt. He said he thought I was just complaining. I him what any good friend would. I told him he was a dumbass.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is your explanation, then? Let me guess; He tweeted "Covfefe" accidentally or incoherently... (even though there is no evidence to support that claim).

Until recently, it was understood to be an arabic term, meaning "I will stand up" or something very close to that. Google scrubbed the arabic term from the internet in response. But, now that the army has announced the new "soccer ball" vaccine, maybe a deeper double meaning was intended...

"Double meanings exist"
-Q

Don't be ridiculous. A braggart like Trump could not keep that one in his pants. Oh wait I forgot, he has been in training his whole life for this deep cover role to take down the Deep State (which he helped build)

Hempy McNoodle

That is the difference between AIDS and an acute infection. May as well just say that all the so-called "COVID deaths" are complications related to AIDS (Adult Immune Deficiency Syndrome).

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Google Manipulates Results as Searches of ‘Mass Formation Psychosis’ Explode Due to Collapsing Covid Narrative

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/g...is-explode-due-to-collapsing-covid-narrative/

Those paying attention to the current situation regarding the establishment’s control on the narrative around Covid-19, have watched as anyone — including esteemed experts in the field — are censored into oblivion for attempting to put forth information that challenges the status quo. For the first time in recent American history, merely talking about alternative treatments for a disease is met with mass censorship by big tech. This is diametrically opposed to actual “science” and the opposite direction in which a free society should be moving.

One of the people who has been censored the most is Robert W Malone MD, MS who is one of the inventors of mRNA & DNA vaccines. Dr. Malone has been outspoken about the way the establishment system is handling, or rather mishandling, the covid crisis.

His Twitter account had grown to over a half million followers last week before the platform decided that his alternative views on the pandemic were a danger to the narrative. So they banned him.

Ah yes. The newest buzz slogan from the far right.

Gotta admit. The right really does have a way with slogans. Sure wish my views on the world could be summed up in a bumper sticker.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I do not know anyone who has died from being vaccinated. Yet I do know of a few that died of covid. And several with what seems to be long lasting or permanent damage from Covid. Local hospitals are so full right now the national guard is there to help. 98% of patients are unvaccinated.

​​​​​​I don't see an conspiracy here. Just simple truth. I personally don't care if you end up not bring able to breathe right. At this point it is a decision that you clearly thought through very carefully.

I don't see any deep state or Q. Even savior trumpy pants almost died and thinks the vaccine is a good idea. I already read your opinions on that. It's almost laughable.

​​​​Of course I have said it before. The only difference beimg I know a few more people who have gotten sick since my last rant. I hope their damage does not last long. I hope they did not get anyone else sick.

Carry on with the conspiracy theories. It's a regular circle jerk up in here.

Three Berries

EWillHelpYou, [1/4/2022 12:13 PM]
[Forwarded from EWillHelpYou]

Stone redacted.jpg

When the Mueller report came out, it redacted the conversations of Roger Stone.

Specifically with regards to his connection to Israel.

The MSM ran interference for them and pushed the theory it was Tzahi Hanegbi, a mid-ranking Israeli official.
They are purposefully wrong.
--
Let me unmask the real culprit for you:

The contact who acted as a go-between for Roger Stone. Who had meetings with PM Netanyahu in Italy and Israel, was none other than now deceased billionaire, and uber zionist Sheldon Adelson.
The same Adelson responsible for orchestrating the illegal UC Global spying operation against Julian Assange at the behest of the CIA and Mossad.
-----
When it is all revealed, 98% of Washington will fall.

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1083

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump knew before Fauci knew in early 2017. You are witnessing the plan of action. The goal was to kill 90% of the population by 2030 and then enslave the rest. Now none of that will happen. Instead, the perpetrators will be brought to justice.

LOL