What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

FHPj0k_XMA8yiem.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

Management is not answering my requests for info, but it looks like client death at the agency I work for (helping people with developmental disabilities) is up 300% in 2021. Management isn't answering my questions because they know that if they do, they are fucked! (They are fucked!)

Something tells me that HR and the executive director are PANICKING right now and probably will not sleep well from here on out. They never expected to be questioned about anything. And, I've got them in a position which gives them no way out. :smoker:

The wheels of Justice...

audiohi

Veteran
Management is not answering my requests for info, but it looks like client death at the agency I work for (helping people with developmental disabilities) is up 300% in 2021. Management isn't answering my questions because they know that if they do, they are fucked! (They are fucked!)

Something tells me that HR and the executive director are PANICKING right now and probably will not sleep well from here on out. They never expected to be questioned about anything. And, I've got them in a position which gives them no way out. :smoker:

The wheels of Justice...

I'm sure you do, Mr. I can't eat in a restaurant.

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm sure they were children at the time. Not offensive.

Oh no.comparing one of the most fucked up times in history to a common cold is not offensive.i haven't been vaccinated btw.i live in the country and don't talk to many people.i don't know anyone who caught the virus.i wanna go on vacation though so I'm considering it

Hempy McNoodle

I'm sure you do, Mr. I can't eat in a restaurant.

It's been four days since I asked them how this years client deaths compare to previous years. Why haven't they gotten back to me?? They always respond right away. Guess what.... I already have the death count info for the previous years. I already know the answer and they know that I know. And, they know that they can't answer because they know it will be documented and they can already guess my intentions.

BTW, I can still go into restaurants in any nearby town :) Fuck the Oakland City Council.

Hempy McNoodle

Oh no.comparing one of the most fucked up times in history to a common cold is not offensive.i haven't been vaccinated btw.i live in the country and don't talk to many people.i don't know anyone who caught the virus.i wanna go on vacation though so I'm considering it

Someday, you will see that this was bigger than the holocaust (not to minimalize the holocaust, whatsoever).

shithawk420

Veteran
It's quite possible.it could mutate into something like the plague.if that's the case I'm glad I live in the country for the time being.

Hempy McNoodle

December 4th, 2021:

COVID-19: Canadian zoos prepare to vaccinate animals with experimental vaccine
https://globalnews.ca/news/8423409/covid-19-vaccine-animals-zoos/

"Six Canadian zoos are eagerly awaiting a package this holiday season — a shipment of COVID-19 vaccine for their animals.
70c8fc80

U.S. pharmaceutical company Zoetis is donating 900 doses of a vaccine that it developed specifically for animals. According to Dolf DeJong, chief executive of the Toronto Zoo, the vaccines have been produced and are ready to be shipped. The pharmaceutical company is just waiting on some final authorizations.

“We’re trying to be patient,” DeJong says. “Our team’s been really busy making sure the animals are ready for that injection as soon as it arrives.”

The product from New Jersey-based Zoetis isn’t yet commercially available, but it has been approved for experimental use by the Canadian Centre for Veterinary Biologics of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.

The vaccine is already being used south of the border where it has been authorized for experimental use by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The Smithsonian’s National Zoo in Washington, D.C., started administering the vaccine last month. Chief veterinarian Dr. Donald Neiffer says the zoo has targeted about 100 animals for inoculations. So far, about 35 have received two doses, and about the same number have received one. Completing the vaccinations should take until late January.

Zoetis says the development of its vaccine started originally for cats and dogs, after reports in February 2020 that a dog was infected in Hong Kong.

Hempy McNoodle

December 4th, 2021:

"Six Canadian zoos are eagerly awaiting a package this holiday season — a shipment of COVID-19 vaccine for their animals.
70c8fc80

U.S. pharmaceutical company Zoetis is donating 900 doses of a vaccine that it developed specifically for animals. According to Dolf DeJong, chief executive of the Toronto Zoo, the vaccines have been produced and are ready to be shipped. The pharmaceutical company is just waiting on some final authorizations.

“We’re trying to be patient,” DeJong says. “Our team’s been really busy making sure the animals are ready for that injection as soon as it arrives.”

The product from New Jersey-based Zoetis isn’t yet commercially available, but it has been approved for experimental use by the Canadian Centre for Veterinary Biologics of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.

The vaccine is already being used south of the border where it has been authorized for experimental use by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The Smithsonian’s National Zoo in Washington, D.C., started administering the vaccine last month. Chief veterinarian Dr. Donald Neiffer says the zoo has targeted about 100 animals for inoculations. So far, about 35 have received two doses, and about the same number have received one. Completing the vaccinations should take until late January.

Zoetis says the development of its vaccine started originally for cats and dogs, after reports in February 2020 that a dog was infected in Hong Kong.

December 23, 2021:

One of North America’s oldest white-handed gibbons humanely euthanized at Toronto Zoo
https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/one-of-n...-humanely-euthanized-at-toronto-zoo-1.5717886

Hempy McNoodle

November 23, 2021:

Garden City zoo planning to vaccinate animals against COVID-19
https://www.wibw.com/2021/11/24/garden-city-zoo-planning-vaccinate-animals-against-covid-19/

"Garden City’sLee Richardson Zooannounced that it is working toward vaccinating some of its animals against COVID-19."

November 26, 2021:

Takin euthanized at zoo due to declining health
https://www.gctelegram.com/story/ne...chardson-zoo-due-declining-health/8762317002/

"Lee Richardson Zoo’s animal care staff made the decision to euthanize “Louie”, the takin, on Nov. 17, due to declining health and quality of life. Staff had been monitoring his liver functions and he had been receiving supportive care since issues had been diagnosed."

Hempy McNoodle

December 4th, 2021:

70c8fc80

12 Monkeys Killed at UC-Davis; PETA Pushes for Federal Probe
https://www.peta.org/media/news-rel...ed-at-uc-davis-peta-pushes-for-federal-probe/

"PETA has uncovered records revealing that experimenters at the University of California–Davis caused the deaths of a dozen monkeys—among other incidents—prompting the group to file a complaint this morning with the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) urging an investigation into apparent violations of the federal Animal Welfare Act.

Three titi monkeys who received a canine distemper/measles vaccine had to euthanized, and dozens of others developed lameness, skin and eye inflammation or infection, and other symptoms.

“From the seven baby macaques poisoned to death to the dozens of tiny monkeys given a vaccine meant for another species, these records paint a picture of deadly incompetence at UC-Davis,” says PETA Senior Vice President Kathy Guillermo. “PETA is calling on authorities to investigate and take action against the university for its utter failure to care for animals adequately.”"

audiohi

Veteran
Don't get too far ahead of yourself. Timing is everything. Watch what happens next.

Trump hails the COVID-19 vaccine as 'one of the greatest achievements of mankind' and rejects vaccine skepticism in new interview
https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...-achievements-mankind-owens-interview-2021-12

• "If you take the vaccine, you're protected," he said in an interview with Candace Owens.
Trump firmly rejected the proposition. "No, the vaccine worked. But some people aren't taking it. The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don't take their vaccine."

"If you take the vaccine, you're protected. Look, the results of the vaccine are very good. And if you do get [COVID-19], it's a very minor form. People aren't dying when they take their vaccine," the former president said.

"Look, we did something that was historic, we saved tens of millions of lives worldwide when we, together, all of us, we got a vaccine done," Trump said at an event for Fox News host Bill O'Reilly's "History Tour" earlier this week. "This was going to ravage the country far beyond what it is right now. Take credit for it."

lol