What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When have I ever?

"The very specific reason for holding them back was for counter-intelligence purposes. Timing is everything. After 6 years of the fake news telling lie, after lie, and now being exposed for all to see, Trumps taxes will be revealed to be perfect (I bet the IRS will end up owing him [strategically calculated - prior]) at a time when public is ready to accept high profile arrests including (soon-to-be 'formerly beloved') Barak and Michelle Obama."

Three Berries

You're right. I do know that.

Which is also why I know you're full of shit, and will trust any old story, and require no proof to do so.

It took you a lot of posts to finally admit that.

:tiphat:

Sorry I though you were arguing about the fact trumps taxes are under audit. Somehow we got side tract to wanting actual IRS public announcements?

And here I am with a whole search page of hits and three link to articles about the audits on Trumps taxes.......

audiohi

Veteran
Sorry I though you were arguing about the fact trumps taxes are under audit. Somehow we got side tract to wanting actual IRS public announcements?

And here I am with a whole search page of hits and three link to articles about the audits on Trumps taxes.......

It 100% is.

Prove it.

I don't believe he is under audit.

PROVE IT.

Post one from your whole page for me to see.

Did you try duckduckgo to find some actual proof?

I've heard google is not good for the truth.

Three Berries

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Blah, blah, blah. EVERY politician (regardless of flavour) need to be completely transparent. Until this has been accomplished on a wide scale, with all of them. STFU!

you get triggered by my post huh. get thicker skin snowflake or STFU

peace

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
So you don't want to talk about them talking about Trumps taxes being audited? Why are you even worried about the taxes of a private citizen?

I believe it has to do with the integrity or lack of for an elected leader. And if he had integrity and wished to prove it he would not put so much effort into hiding his taxes. You would think it he would be glad to prove he is capable of doing any honest business at all.

Latest posts

Latest posts