What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

Parents: Los Angeles Public Schools Vaccinated Children Without Parental Consent, Said Not to Tell

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ent-dont-tell/

Parents: Los Angeles Public Schools Vaccinated Children Without Parental Consent, Said Not to Tell

Children at Barack Obama Global Prep Academy in Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) were apparently vaccinated against the coronavirus without the consent or knowledge of parents, according to a mother.

ā€œThe lady that gave him the shot and signed the paper told my son, ā€˜Please donā€™t say anything. I donā€™t want to get in trouble,'ā€ Maribel Duarte, the mother of a 13-year-old boy who was clandestinely vaccinated, told NBC4.

According to Duarte, her son was offered pizza in exchange for the shot.

But attorney Jennifer Kennedy, who is fighting the school districtā€™s vaccine mandate in court, contends children cannot consent to receiving a vaccine, saying, ā€œyou [LAUSD] donā€™t have the legal authority.ā€

According to NBC4, ā€œLAUSD says student matters are confidential and wouldnā€™t comment specifically, but did say its ā€˜safe schools to safe steps incentive programā€™ is meant to ensure several steps are in place for vaccinated students to receive prizes.ā€

Three Berries

Anything you can imagine.jpg

audiohi

Veteran
6b4gzdv6u3581.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	6b4gzdv6u3581.jpg Views:	0 Size:	149.6 KB ID:	18013078

Email leak reveals the surprising friendship between Hunter Biden and his 'buddy' Tucker Carlson, says report
https://www.businessinsider.com/hunt...expose-2021-12

In the emails, President Joe Biden's son tells Carlson that he loves him and his family and describes him as his "friend" and "buddy."

"Just lost my shit on the editor over there. He claims the London office forced him to do it. He's a pig either way, and I told him so,"' Carlson wrote.

"This whole thing is disgusting and awful, and it breaks my heart that you all have to go through it. I'm really sorry. Let me know if there's anything Susie and I can do to help."

Biden responded: "I'm sorry for even calling you. I know I put you in a difficult position- and upon reflection, as you're [a] friend I should have never done that."

armedoldhippy

Veteran

i admire the confidence he has, but i'll guarantee you that we imagine shit that would make him run screaming down the street...šŸ˜„

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
if we are doing mems ill post this here, its funny as hell and so very true.

What the Liberals saw in the Rittenhouse trial

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts