What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Devin Nunez just announced his resignation.
Coincidence?

I think Nunez is a different situation all together. Nunez was leader of the House Intelligence Committee. He has all the info that Trump ordered declassified, but is yet to be released. Think 9/11, JFK, biowarfare against the citizens of the United States (Lyme Disease, AIDS, COVID, Cancer, etc) etc. He is moving resigning to work with Trump at his new social media company.

Military planning at its finest?

"From out of the darkness, there must come out a light."
-Bob Marley

Hempy McNoodle

I'll see if I can rustle up the research i did on it
basically the ethylene hormone inhibits the Male chromosomes allowing the female chromosomes to become dominant
ethylene controls the rate of ripening and eventual death...it was found that as bananas
ripen/die,they release ethylene and in response the seeds from the fruit are predominantly female to ensure the continuation of fruit bearing banana plants...
Understanding the plants hormones and the roles each play and relate to each other will open a whole new understanding of what makes plants tick
you will find your growing skills will advance in leaps and bounds

Here's a thread that explains the method

The ripe banana method to get more females. - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijua...86-the-ripe-banana-method-to-get-more-females

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing!:tiphat:

Hempy McNoodle

6e3Z6IwT (1).png

audiohi

Veteran
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...fraud-1269849/

Kanye West Associate Accused of Pressuring Election Worker to Confess to Voter Fraud
Trevian Kutti, a former publicist for R. Kelly, allegedly warned Ruby Freeman that if she did not confess to voter fraud allegations, she would be arrested​

Who do you call when you need help?

R.Kellys publicist.

I heard that he got into some trouble. What for, again?

Lol.

White_House_invitation.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	White_House_invitation.jpg Views:	0 Size:	43.9 KB ID:	18011441

Three Berries

‘Reno 911! The Hunt for QAnon’ Trailer Reveals the Squad Getting Stuck on Jeffrey Epstein’s Island

https://variety.com/2021/streaming/...-for-qanon-trailer-paramount-plus-1235129931/

Reno-911-The-Hunt-fo-QAnon-Trailer.png

Paramount Plus today launched the trailer for original special “Reno 911! The Hunt for QAnon,” following all-new misadventures of the hapless law-enforcement team as they try to track down the elusive leader of the pro-Trump conspiracy movement.

In “Reno 911! The Hunt for QAnon,” set to premiere Thursday, Dec. 23, exclusively on Paramount Plus, the deputies from the Reno Sheriff’s Department get stuck at a QAnon convention at sea — escaping only to discover that they’ve become stranded on Jeffrey Epstein’s old island. (Watch the trailer below.)

Latest posts

Latest posts