What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

NJKkIAZ8.jpeg

Three Berries

Cancer is a parasite? No wonder they wanted to hide ivermectin.....

Phase I Study of Mebendazole Therapy for Recurrent/Progressive Pediatric Brain Tumors

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02644291

Brief Summary This is a safety (Phase 1) trial using mebendazole for recurrent pediatric brain cancers that include medulloblastoma and high grade glioma, that are no longing responding to standard therapies. The drug mebendazole is an oral drug in a chewable 500 mg orange flavored tablet. It is already approved to treat parasitic infections. The purpose of this study is to determine the safety and side effects for increasing doses of mebendazole, followed by the treatment of an additional 12 patients at the best tolerated dose.

Hempy McNoodle

Cancer is a parasite? No wonder they wanted to hide ivermectin.....

Phase I Study of Mebendazole Therapy for Recurrent/Progressive Pediatric Brain Tumors

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02644291

Brief Summary This is a safety (Phase 1) trial using mebendazole for recurrent pediatric brain cancers that include medulloblastoma and high grade glioma, that are no longing responding to standard therapies. The drug mebendazole is an oral drug in a chewable 500 mg orange flavored tablet. It is already approved to treat parasitic infections. The purpose of this study is to determine the safety and side effects for increasing doses of mebendazole, followed by the treatment of an additional 12 patients at the best tolerated dose.

Actually, it's a virus and many anti-parasitic drugs are highly effective ant-virals (better than what is approved world-wide [?]).

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I knew this thread had been too quiet. Hempy, I though maybe the Acapulco Gold might have cured your conspiracy theory ways? Oh well, so much for that theory, unless you have run out?

Just remember help is available.
Conspiracy theory addiction can have long-term negative effects on an individual. Although belief in conspiracies is often motivated by the need to understand, be in control, and feel socially connected, these aren’t the results that are being gained. In fact, some studies have shown that believing in conspiracies can reinforce feelings of confusion, isolation, and loneliness. The cycle of addiction becomes destructive as negative feelings contribute to the belief in conspiracies and the belief in conspiracies results in negative feelings. Conspiracy theory addiction not only causes a cycle of distrust, but it discourages people from participating in their social worlds. Someone who lacks a sense of control may stop viewing themselves as a valuable contributor to society.
https://www.addictioncenter.com/drugs/conspiracy-theory-addiction/

Hempy McNoodle

I knew this thread had been too quiet. Hempy, I though maybe the Acapulco Gold might have cured your conspiracy theory ways? Oh well, so much for that theory, unless you have run out?

Just remember help is available.
Conspiracy theory addiction can have long-term negative effects on an individual. Although belief in conspiracies is often motivated by the need to understand, be in control, and feel socially connected, these aren’t the results that are being gained. In fact, some studies have shown that believing in conspiracies can reinforce feelings of confusion, isolation, and loneliness. The cycle of addiction becomes destructive as negative feelings contribute to the belief in conspiracies and the belief in conspiracies results in negative feelings. Conspiracy theory addiction not only causes a cycle of distrust, but it discourages people from participating in their social worlds. Someone who lacks a sense of control may stop viewing themselves as a valuable contributor to society.
https://www.addictioncenter.com/drugs/conspiracy-theory-addiction/

I wonder if they^ help 'blueAnon' survivors...

There's so much going on, but I've just not been able to keep up. Plus, working online has made me want to just step away from the computer the last few weeks. I figured also, at this point, everybody is starting to really wake up and are already well able to see through the deep states lies as they watch the Deep State demise unfold in the form of a spectacular "death spiral."

Hempy McNoodle

There is so much partisan division in Speaker's Corner. So, I thought I'd run a little experimental grow that might help us all and be something that we can all ROOT for. I just planted 8 of my Black Afghani (vintage Kandahar Locality genetics) and I selected seeds by the shape of their base. I selected all 8 based on them having non-perfectly circular base detatchment points. Let's see if they all end up as female! I am trying to further our understanding of whether, or not, seeds can be sexed visually. If they can be, then that will be a game changer for us all. The seeds had a 50/50 gender ratio initially when I reproduced them in 2019 and the seeds that were produced had a 50/50 ratio of perfectly circular basal detachment points and non-perfectly circular (irregular) detachment points. In 2020 I successfully selected a female seed by picking one with a irregular base. So, this will hopefully settle it or add to our knowledge, one way or another. Sometimes it is very hard to tell and you really have to strain your eyes. So, I would not be surprised if one or two turn out as male or hermie. But, I hope to have a better understanding of this and I hope it works out. If it doesn't, well ...oh, well.

Seperately, In my *new* small cabinet I will sprout some seeds using the same method from my Double Acapulco Gold run and also my Colombian Gold 1972. For the Double Acapulco Gold I am hoping that the perfectly circular bases are the females (this is how it ended up on my initial grow @100%). The Colombian Gold 1972 I planted 4 seeds total and have no idea what basal shape might produce female or male plants. What I hope to see is that two selected with irregular bases will be one gender and the circular based seeds will be the opposite gender. I plan on vegging for two weeks with 15 hrs day length and then flipping to 11 hrs. Both of these seed batches were pollinated by hermie males and I want to see if I can get any pure females and if I can identify them as seeds. I wont have space to flower them for very long so it wont be entirely conclusive, but should still inform us to some degree. If I can grow one all the way, I will.

Wish me luck and enjoy! :tiphat:

Click image for larger version  Name:	029.JPG Views:	0 Size:	12.5 KB ID:	18010326
Click image for larger version  Name:	035.JPG Views:	0 Size:	166.6 KB ID:	18010327
Click image for larger version  Name:	034.JPG Views:	0 Size:	221.8 KB ID:	18010328
Click image for larger version  Name:	037.JPG Views:	0 Size:	81.8 KB ID:	18010329

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks mysteriously like Guantanamo bay...in the last photo hempy.....hahahaha 👍

Perhaps some waterboarding soon 🤣

med4u

Veteran
There is so much partisan division in Speaker's Corner. So, I thought I'd run a little experimental grow that might help us all and be something that we can all ROOT for. I just planted 8 of my Black Afghani (vintage Kandahar Locality genetics) and I selected seeds by the shape of their base. I selected all 8 based on them having non-perfectly circular base detatchment points. Let's see if they all end up as female! I am trying to further our understanding of whether, or not, seeds can be sexed visually. If they can be, then that will be a game changer for us all. The seeds had a 50/50 gender ratio initially when I reproduced them in 2019 and the seeds that were produced had a 50/50 ratio of perfectly circular basal detachment points and non-perfectly circular (irregular) detachment points. In 2020 I successfully selected a female seed by picking one with a irregular base. So, this will hopefully settle it or add to our knowledge, one way or another. Sometimes it is very hard to tell and you really have to strain your eyes. So, I would not be surprised if one or two turn out as male or hermie. But, I hope to have a better understanding of this and I hope it works out. If it doesn't, well ...oh, well.

Seperately, In my *new* small cabinet I will sprout some seeds using the same method from my Double Acapulco Gold run and also my Colombian Gold 1972. For the Double Acapulco Gold I am hoping that the perfectly circular bases are the females (this is how it ended up on my initial grow @100%). The Colombian Gold 1972 I planted 4 seeds total and have no idea what basal shape might produce female or male plants. What I hope to see is that two selected with irregular bases will be one gender and the circular based seeds will be the opposite gender. I plan on vegging for two weeks with 15 hrs day length and then flipping to 11 hrs. Both of these seed batches were pollinated by hermie males and I want to see if I can get any pure females and if I can identify them as seeds. I wont have space to flower them for very long so it wont be entirely conclusive, but should still inform us to some degree. If I can grow one all the way, I will.

Wish me luck and enjoy! :tiphat:

Hey hemp...ever try the banana peel ethylene
gas off for feminizing seeds?
I did it about a decade ago with some interesting results....:monkeyeat

med4u

Veteran
I'll see if I can rustle up the research i did on it
basically the ethylene hormone inhibits the Male chromosomes allowing the female chromosomes to become dominant
ethylene controls the rate of ripening and eventual death...it was found that as bananas
ripen/die,they release ethylene and in response the seeds from the fruit are predominantly female to ensure the continuation of fruit bearing banana plants...
Understanding the plants hormones and the roles each play and relate to each other will open a whole new understanding of what makes plants tick
you will find your growing skills will advance in leaps and bounds

Here's a thread that explains the method

The ripe banana method to get more females. - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijua...86-the-ripe-banana-method-to-get-more-females

Latest posts

Latest posts