What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
Are you still trying to make sense of all this, Hempy? Where have you been?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-hero-michael-flynn-secretly-said-qanon-is-total-nonsense

QAnon Hero Michael Flynn Secretly Said QAnon Is ‘Total Nonsense’
Lin Wood released a recording of a call in which Flynn says QAnon is a CIA-created disinformation campaign.

Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn has embraced his position as a hero to QAnon conspiracy theorists. He took the QAnon oath, sold QAnon T-shirts, and even auctioned off a QAnon quilt. He appeared at a QAnon convention and signed books with a QAnon slogan. Some QAnon followers even believe that Flynn is “Q,” the mysterious figure behind QAnon.

“I find it total nonsense,” Flynn said. “And I think it’s a disinformation campaign created by the left.”

Hempy McNoodle

dshxyN2U.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Hempy McNoodle

I've been busy smoking bowl after bowl of this Acapulco Gold. I set up a little cabinet grow as well. Trying to decide what to grow next. I seem to have a problem of having too many seeds to choose from. Anyone else have that same problem?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I've been busy smoking bowl after bowl of this Acapulco Gold. I set up a little cabinet grow as well. Trying to decide what to grow next. I seem to have a problem of having too many seeds to choose from. Anyone else have that same problem?

I have 2 shoe boxes packed full. I don't view it as a problem. I think of them as opportunities.

imiubu

Gonna hafta agree with btf ^^ opportunities abound indeed.
So grateful to have a substantial (never will have time to grow out) stash o beans.
In these strange times... I am beyond pleased to be "seed secure" (at least ATM)
and not only pertaining to cannabis. :yay:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Gonna hafta agree with btf ^^ opportunities abound indeed.
So grateful to have a substantial (never will have time to grow out) stash o beans.
In these strange times... I am beyond pleased to be "seed secure" (at least ATM)
and not only pertaining to cannabis. :yay:

my vegetable seed stash is fat also. But many are old and I'm thinking I need to build a vault in the freezer and buy a whole bunch more. Not all veggies either. Yay.

przcvctm

Good answer.

I feel you where you're at Hempy. I used to be a mormon.