What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Truth About the Christmas Parade Killer

some good points made imo. why isnt this bigger news? why they call it a car accident, when witnesses say he swerved to get as many people as possible? if this guy was a muslim, the media would be screaming about a terror attack. if he was white, it would be a white supremacist terror attack. how come it's not described as a domestic terrorist attack in this case ?

another 'look at me' blabbermouth. I heard it reported as intentional by the media from the beginning.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
another 'look at me' blabbermouth. I heard it reported as intentional by the media from the beginning.

good choice of news outlets obviously. gg. i would add that there are quite a few examples of 'media', downplaying it as an accident while fleeing the police. or calling it a parade crash, what ever the fuck that is over on cnn. so where did they say it was a terror attack from the start? can always use reputable media links.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good choice of news outlets obviously. gg. i would add that there are quite a few examples of 'media', downplaying it as an accident while fleeing the police. or calling it a parade crash, what ever the fuck that is over on cnn. so where did they say it was a terror attack from the start? can always use reputable media links.

Radio.

buzzmobile

Veteran

Click image for larger version  Name:	video.jpg Views:	0 Size:	21.1 KB ID:	18000130

I have been "doing the research" and Boom! Bombshell! MicDrop! Game Changer!

LYRANS, DRACOS, PLEIADIANS, MARTIANS, VENUSIANS, AGARTHANS & NIBIRAN ANUNNAKI CAME TO EARTH: Swerdlow Exposes CIA Info

When Enki speaks, we people should listen.
https://enkispeaks.com/how-lyrans-dracos-pleiadians-martians-venusians-agarthans-came-to-earth-swerdlow-exposes-cia-info/

Tom Horn holds a PhD from Yale, AND he has a YouTube

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

I have been "doing the research" and Boom! Bombshell! MicDrop! Game Changer!

LYRANS, DRACOS, PLEIADIANS, MARTIANS, VENUSIANS, AGARTHANS & NIBIRAN ANUNNAKI CAME TO EARTH: Swerdlow Exposes CIA Info

When Enki speaks, we people should listen.
https://enkispeaks.com/how-lyrans-dracos-pleiadians-martians-venusians-agarthans-came-to-earth-swerdlow-exposes-cia-info/

Tom Horn holds a PhD from Yale, AND he has a YouTube

anyone else actually watching this? lmao....alien history, v important free speech information :D :laughing:

Amynamous

Mikey “the treasonous traitor” Flynn IS the global elite!
The dude takes under the table payoffs directly from Putin and Erdogan to do their dirty work.
It doesn’t get any more global elitist than that.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

That guy next to epstein with the creep smile was ivankas "modeling agent"

the guy on his left, or on his right? i wouldn't let ANY of them walk my dog without a trusted (by ME) chaperone along...surprised Epstein didn't hide his face from the photographer given the company he is in.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Lets not forget that Epstein was represented by 2 Republican Attnys, Alan Derschowitz & Ken Star. They got him 1 yr in county jail in which he got to go home during the day to work and he was convicted of sex trafficking minors. The Federal prosecutor was Alex Acosta who served in the Trump admin.

I bet there has never been such a sweet heart deal given to such a terrible person convicted of those charges.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Lets not forget that Epstein was represented by 2 Republican Attnys, Alan Derschowitz & Ken Star. They got him 1 yr in county jail in which he got to go home during the day to work and he was convicted of sex trafficking minors. The Federal prosecutor was Alex Acosta who served in the Trump admin.

I bet there has never been such a sweet heart deal given to such a terrible person convicted of those charges.

both of those ol' boys have many years experience defending the guilty under their belt. that's why they get the big bucks...