What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

As far as the Arbery case. I have not followed it all that closely. But, from all I've seen, I agree 100% with the verdict. I find it very interesting that this verdict comes so close (timing) behind the Rittenhouse verdict. One big difference between the cases is the fact that the police were forced to stand down in Kenosha. The police should have been called first in the Arbery case. And the most that those guys should have done is follow him until the police arrived. Instead, they did things KKK style and that is totally unacceptable. I recall seeing footage that arbery may have been trespassing or trying to steel from a construction site, but that would not justify these people's actions in which they 'took the law into their own hands.' And, construction sites are a known 'attractive nuisance.' So, maybe the site should have had better security. It doesn't excuse trespassing or theft. But, Arbery was denied due process and was murdered. Those 'vigilantes' were total idiots. I have a lot of crime in my neighborhood. But, I know better than to chase down someone with a gun because I think I know that they committed a crime some time ago in the past and even if it was not in the past, but 'immediate' (as the law, which was used by the defense, states).

Hempy McNoodle

More and more, I find myself thinking that these major emotionally provocative events are highly coordinated counter-intelligence operations.

Hempy McNoodle

(Video in link)

Michael Flynn says that covid was intentionally released on the world by “Global Elites,” but “their little plan with covid didn’t work” because “digital warriors” exposed the truth. Now he says the “elites” are about to unleash another virus to control the population.
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...31320425377802

Click image for larger version  Name:	Jp7oAm2A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	104.8 KB ID:	17999591

Hempy McNoodle

Study: Transmission potential of vaccinated and unvaccinated persons infected with the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant in a federal prison, July—August 2021
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.11.12.21265796v1

"Conclusions As this field continues to develop, clinicians and public health practitioners should consider vaccinated persons who become infected with SARS-CoV-2 to be no less infectious than unvaccinated persons. These findings are critically important, especially in congregate settings where viral transmission can lead to large outbreaks."

buzzmobile

Veteran
Oh, man! You didn't even make it past the intro? You are missing out! But, speaking of the intro... I find it interesting because that is the original unedited version of that 'mockingbird' clip. This version has become very difficult to find. Instead, you will easily find the edited version which only shows Fox channels. This full version also shows CBS, NBC, and ABC (along with Fox). Thie full version paints an entirely different picture (the full picture).

Where did the script come from?
Why edit out the other news companies to make it look like only fox had the script?

Sinclair Broadcast Group pioneered the "must-run political commentary segments" for local markets. Your friend Salty Cracker is late to the party.
From March 2018:

Ask Salty who edited out the other networks.

Hempy McNoodle

He was definitely a racist black supremacist. I don't recall seeing anything that ties him to BLM, but that doesn't mean that he isn't a supporter of BLM. BLM is partly responsible in some ways for the rampant black supremacy that has grown over the years, but obviously BLM is part of a greater social engineering conspiracy which includes politicians, world leaders, media and tech companies, countless corporations and institutions, NGOs, military personel, banks and credit card companies, etc...

The Deep State race hustle is real and has created a dangerous situation where a large segment of our society is now radicalized to the point of extremist violence (black supremacy).

Note: many 'black supremacists' are actually white.

Hempy McNoodle

As predicted, a new 'even deadlier' variant NARRATIVE had to be invented to cover for the EXPECTED rise in hospitalizations, illness and death, following the rise in jabs (pushed by "mandates" and fears of the "delta" variant).

More "vaccines" = more "variants."
More "vaccines" = more illness, hospitalization, and death (and more propaganda to push jabs even harder).

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

this is just as biased from the other side as the vid from joseph paul watson, to me it shouldn't matter what his motives were, except to objectively find out what they were. 1 man does not paint a whole movement, just like i don't believe an islamic terrorists defines Islam, etc. but you do need to know and pretending the motive didn't exist because you fear the repercussions, will only make said backlash worse, when the truth comes out, as it always does in the end. this guy was most likely pissed at the Rittenhouse verdict and decided to teach society a lesson by committing this attack. i would not blame blm even if he was a top tier member, i blame him. as i would blame any and every individual for his or her own actions.