What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

med4u

Veteran
Jury finds rally organizers liable for the violence that broke out in Charlottesville
https://www.npr.org/2021/11/23/10580...-trial-verdict

I wonder if rittenhouse, the self described BLM supporter, is going to face civil trials soon.

:jerkit:
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​ civil cases are only good against people with money...none of them folks have any
Dough...so what did they win?

Now the BLM parade killer...BLM has a few bucks :chin:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I've been following the trial as well....
the way I see it...it is down to the very second
Arbary decides to take a left step and grab the gun...at this point the whole case changes and arbary becomes the aggressor...he is seen running towards the parked truck with both defendants out of the truck and stationary
he did not look like he was imprisoned or trapped or even being chased
Arbary could have ....
Turned around ran the other way...
Turned left or right to try to get assistance from a homeowner
he could have even kept running straight past the truck
But he chose to confront by turning left in front of the truck and grabbing the gun..
Once he grabbed the gun that opens clear self defense...he is seen clearly on the video attempting to pull the gun from the defendent
and delivering blows to the retreating defendents head... the video shows clearly
this was textbook self defense...
We shall see if political pressure and racial tensions have a role in the verdict
Jury intimidation from outside the court room should never be allowed to intervene with our justice system

not sure i follow the logic completely. i have not looked at any trial footage in the case either. but it seems to me if they didnt have the legal right to attempt a citizens arrest, then he is the one can claim self defence no? he was confronted with armed men threatening him and trying to detain him illegally after all. you say he could have run the other way, well that goes both way, they could have not decided to attempt an illegal citizens arrest? they could have just called the cops and not got in their truck to chase him down? like i say i didnt invest any time in this trial, so i'll wait and see what the jury decides, even if he did grab for the gun, he did it because they were threatening him with it, they were chasing him, for me that changes everything. we will see, those in the best position to judge the facts are doing so as we speak.

med4u

Veteran
not sure i follow the logic completely. i have not looked at any trial footage in the case either. but it seems to me if they didnt have the legal right to attempt a citizens arrest, then he is the one can claim self defence no? he was confronted with armed men threatening him and trying to detain him illegally after all. you say he could have run the other way, well that goes both way, they could have not decided to attempt an illegal citizens arrest? they could have just called the cops and not got in their truck to chase him down? like i say i didnt invest any time in this trial, so i'll wait and see what the jury decides, even if he did grab for the gun, he did it because they were threatening him with it, they were chasing him, for me that changes everything. we will see, those in the best position to judge the facts are doing so as we speak.

If he felt threatened it would be in his own best interest to avoid conflict...instead he ran
into and created conflict
This is part of the footage other video shows
arbary throwing more punches...mcmichael sr was in the bed of the truck on the phone with 911....an unlikely thing to do if your intent is to commit intentional malice murder

https://youtu.be/wLN4PAJEYc8

The jury has just requested to view the video
And 911 tape

Morcheeba*

Veteran
If he felt threatened it would be in his own best interest to avoid conflict...

That can be said for those charged w/murder.

To me Arbury being chased by guys in trucks and one yelling for him to "stop or ill blow your fucking head off" and getting run off the road, you dont think he was in fear and felt trapped like a rat and had the right to act in self defense?

audiohi

Veteran
:jerkit:
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​ civil cases are only good against people with money...none of them folks have any
Dough...so what did they win?

Now the BLM parade killer...BLM has a few bucks :chin:

Now they're never going to have any, either.

There are plenty of jobs out there when they're ready to have their paychecks garnished.

buzzmobile

Veteran
If he felt threatened it would be in his own best interest to avoid conflict...instead he ran
into and created conflict
This is part of the footage other video shows
arbary throwing more punches...mcmichael sr was in the bed of the truck on the phone with 911....an unlikely thing to do if your intent is to commit intentional malice murder

https://youtu.be/wLN4PAJEYc8

The jury has just requested to view the video
And 911 tape

Astute analysis as usual, Counselor.
https://tenor.com/Vbch.gif

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
The Truth About the Christmas Parade Killer

some good points made imo. why isnt this bigger news? why they call it a car accident, when witnesses say he swerved to get as many people as possible? if this guy was a muslim, the media would be screaming about a terror attack. if he was white, it would be a white supremacist terror attack. how come it's not described as a domestic terrorist attack in this case ?

Cannavore

Veteran
Literally no one is calling it a car accident. Paul Joseph Watson is a propagandist. So is Andy Ngo and Tim Pool.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Truth About the Christmas Parade Killer

some good points made imo. why isnt this bigger news? why they call it a car accident, when witnesses say he swerved to get as many people as possible? if this guy was a muslim, the media would be screaming about a terror attack. if he was white, it would be a white supremacist terror attack. how come it's not described as a domestic terrorist attack in this case ?

He didn’t swerve,,,,
it was totally calculated and he’s made a statement apparently saying he intended to mow down even more,,
He had previous,,driving over the mother of his child,,,s2

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Literally no one is calling it a car accident. Paul Joseph Watson is a propagandist. So is Andy Ngo and Tim Pool.

everyone is a propagandist in the media nowadays, literally 90% of the media is propaganda, it doesn't mean they don't occasionally tell you the truth. in fact a good way to get the truth is to always go to the opposite side 1st. btw he literally has examples of it being called a parade crash, car crash and accident. what is curious is why its not called a domestic terror attack?

Cannavore

Veteran
Literally all the lefty media sites are calling it
a crash....

https://nypost.com/2021/11/24/libera...horror-devine/

that's a NY Post article saying other news outlets called it a crash without linking to any proof of them doing so then it goes on about how this is what you get from defunding the police and how progressives are bad lol. every article i have read distinctly points out the driver was targeting people with his vehicle.

and they perpetuate the lie that the guy was BLM.

the person who wrote that article is a terrible journalist.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Liberal actress slams media coverage of Waukesha attack

https://www.rt.com/usa/541318-debra-messing-waukesha-attack/

Actress Debra Messing – known as an outspoken liberal – has savaged the mainstream media for its coverage of the Waukesha Christmas parade massacre. “It was not an accident,” she declared, “It was a domestic terror attack.”

“Dear Mainstream Media,” Messing tweeted on Wednesday. “A man intentionally drove his car through a parade killing 6 and injuring 50+. It was not an ACCIDENT.”
“Call it by its name,” she added, using the hashtag “#WaukeshaMassacre” and referring to the shocking vehicular rampage as “a domestic terror attack.”

The attack in question took place in Waukesha, Wisconsin, on Sunday. Darrell Brooks, a 39-year-old black man, plowed his SUV through a Christmas parade in the city, killing five adults and a child, and injuring more than 50 others. While initial media reports suggested that Brooks was fleeing the police as he sped through the crowd, these turned out to be false, and Brooks was not being pursued at the time of the attack.

Brooks had a lengthy criminal history, was a registered sex offender, and according to prosecutors wanted to “hurt as many people as possible” at the parade. Though no motive for the attack has yet been established, Brooks’ social media pages were filled with hateful posts about white people, LGBT people, Barack Obama, and apparently Jews.

Some media outlets in the US, however, have been reluctant to call the massacre an “attack.” The Washington Post referred to it as a “tragedy caused by an SUV.” ABC News, the Associated Press, NPR, and Newsweek all called it a “crash,” while CNN dubbed it a “Christmas parade incident.”

Messing received praise from conservatives for going against the liberal media’s narrative on the attack. “Wait...what? I agree with Debra Messing for the first time ever,” comedian Tim Young tweeted.

Messing is usually a champion of liberal causes, and throughout the presidency of Donald Trump regularly shared emotive rants and outbursts against the Republican president, at one point suggesting that his supporters be placed on lists and run out of work in liberal Hollywood.

Hempy McNoodle

Lost in less than 10 seconds. Major fail. Sorry.

Oh, man! You didn't even make it past the intro? You are missing out! But, speaking of the intro... I find it interesting because that is the original unedited version of that 'mockingbird' clip. This version has become very difficult to find. Instead, you will easily find the edited version which only shows Fox channels. This full version also shows CBS, NBC, and ABC (along with Fox). Thie full version paints an entirely different picture (the full picture).

Where did the script come from?
Why edit out the other news companies to make it look like only fox had the script?

med4u

Veteran
everyone is a propagandist in the media nowadays, literally 90% of the media is propaganda, it doesn't mean they don't occasionally tell you the truth. in fact a good way to get the truth is to always go to the opposite side 1st. btw he literally has examples of it being called a parade crash, car crash and accident. what is curious is why its not called a domestic terror attack?

It would expose BLM for what it really is...
a black militant terrorist organisation that they all hold in high esteem....the left desperately need this straw to grasp as they free fall into
obscurity....

Hempy McNoodle

Jury finds rally organizers liable for the violence that broke out in Charlottesville
https://www.npr.org/2021/11/23/1058024314/charlottesville-unite-the-right-trial-verdict

I wonder if rittenhouse, the self described BLM supporter, is going to face civil trials soon.

I don't agree that peaceful organizers should be responsible for the damages that rogue individuals do (even if they are deep state phony white supremes). It sets up a situation in which any peaceful demonstration could be used as cover by agent provocateurs who could use destruction or violence to frame the peaceful demonstrators and subject them to financial ruin. Also, you obviously would have to consider the billions of dollars in damages that BLM and Antifa would be liable for. I DO think they should be liable however, because they were openly non-peaceful and calling for people to 'burn it down.' The Unite the right protesters did not incite violence. They were there for optics in a false flag (they were deep state fake white supremes).

Latest posts

Latest posts