What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
cmmhabv1v4181.jpg

med4u

Veteran
:biglaugh: 2 mil? Gonna be a spit in the bucket...
CNN alone paid 250 million to Sandman
and he has 7 more suits boiling
I bet lawyers will be clambering to rep
Rittenhouse

Correction...it was the Washington post that settled the 250mil defamation suit...
CNN suit was for 275mil and they opted to
settle as well
5 other suits are still in litigation

audiohi

Veteran
Jury finds rally organizers liable for the violence that broke out in Charlottesville
https://www.npr.org/2021/11/23/1058024314/charlottesville-unite-the-right-trial-verdict

Richard Spencer, Jason Kessler and Christopher Cantwell and other white supremacists and neo-Nazis, were order to pay the nine plaintiffs in the civil trial millions in compensatory and punitive damages for physical and emotional injuries.

I wonder if rittenhouse, the self described BLM supporter, is going to face civil trials soon.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i read the Arbery trial mentioned, this guy totally called the Rittenhouse verdict and he thinks Arbery case is different, the defendants had no probable cause to effect a citizens arrest, as the supposed burglary was a week back, meaning there was no immediate probable cause to legally do a citizens arrest, so that means they were involved in a felony imprisonment or something and while trying to imprison him illegally they ended up killing him. that isn't self defence, they were chasing the dude. in the Rittenhouse case he was being chased, big difference.

Ahmaud Arbery Trial / Closing Arguments - What You Need to Know - Viva on the Street!

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i read the Arbery trail mentioned, this guy totally called the Rittenhouse verdict and he thinks Arbery case is different, the defendants had no probable cause to effect a citizens arrest, as the supposed burglary was a week back, meaning there was no immediate probable cause to legally do a citizens arrest, so that means they were involved in a felony imprisonment or something and while trying to imprison him illegally they ended up killing him. that isn't self defence, they were chasing the dude. in the Rittenhouse case he was being chased, big difference.

Ahmaud Arbery Trial / Closing Arguments - What You Need to Know - Viva on the Street!

These are just good ole boy rednecks cleaned up for court. Anyone with half a brain can see what really happened.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

med4u

Veteran
i read the Arbery trial mentioned, this guy totally called the Rittenhouse verdict and he thinks Arbery case is different, the defendants had no probable cause to effect a citizens arrest, as the supposed burglary was a week back, meaning there was no immediate probable cause to legally do a citizens arrest, so that means they were involved in a felony imprisonment or something and while trying to imprison him illegally they ended up killing him. that isn't self defence, they were chasing the dude. in the Rittenhouse case he was being chased, big difference.

I've been following the trial as well....
the way I see it...it is down to the very second
Arbary decides to take a left step and grab the gun...at this point the whole case changes and arbary becomes the aggressor...he is seen running towards the parked truck with both defendants out of the truck and stationary
he did not look like he was imprisoned or trapped or even being chased
Arbary could have ....
Turned around ran the other way...
Turned left or right to try to get assistance from a homeowner
he could have even kept running straight past the truck
But he chose to confront by turning left in front of the truck and grabbing the gun..
Once he grabbed the gun that opens clear self defense...he is seen clearly on the video attempting to pull the gun from the defendent
and delivering blows to the retreating defendents head... the video shows clearly
this was textbook self defense...
We shall see if political pressure and racial tensions have a role in the verdict
Jury intimidation from outside the court room should never be allowed to intervene with our justice system