What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
mornin folks….
walked the dogs.. now few more bongers and bike ….
IMG_8166.jpeg
…ganj on

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’m sitting here waiting to go to the gym this morning watching the weather reports. It appears that I am in the Bullseye range of the storm and it was just upgraded to 154 miles an hour wind and we’re expecting 10 to 12’ of tidal surge… when I built my home, I was told I had a 200 mile an hour wind capacity for the structure, but I’m thinking those windows are gonna pop out pretty quick. I got the word out to one of my friends yesterday and I’m going to see what I can get today to show up for tomorrow, so I can have the shutters installed …

Unca Walt

420club
Late -- even better -- addition:

The shithead KNOWS that the sign guy set up that trap just for shitheads like him.

Caught him by the bells. He has to go on every day -- every TRUMP sign he sees -- being reminded how TRUMP supporters made him kick himself in the nuts and pocketbook... as well as giving the wife something to hit him with every time they see a TRUMP sign.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I’m sitting here waiting to go to the gym this morning watching the weather reports. It appears that I am in the Bullseye range of the storm and it was just upgraded to 154 miles an hour wind and we’re expecting 10 to 12’ of tidal surge… when I built my home, I was told I had a 200 mile an hour wind capacity for the structure, but I’m thinking those windows are gonna pop out pretty quick. I got the word out to one of my friends yesterday and I’m going to see what I can get today to show up for tomorrow, so I can have the shutters installed …
Do whatever you can. Looks like a bad one.

Unca Walt

420club
Get sumbody else to do it unless you get the easy shutters like I switched to: All I do is "close the expanding door" over each window. Zerio effort.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DEI and equity philosophy are extremely dangerous to our society and should be treated as such as should those who espouse it.
🙃
Have you read "The Bell Curve" by Herrnstein and Murray?

Latest posts

Latest posts