What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

moose eater

Did we -really- just do a half-page of what amounted to "Did too!". "Did NOT!!" "Too!!" "Not!!" "TOO!!" "NOT!!", tacked on to a slightly subtle round of "So are you, but what am I?"

But while I'm here.. Last last night, when I had difficulty sleeping (like most nights, but worse for the last 6-8 months), having already taken my capsule of THC-A, I saw the stainless steel pan I'd used to evaporate the ethanol off the extract with, observing that it still offered a smear of extract across the bottom of its inside, & noted that I had close to 3 shots remaining of a pretty tasty Ron Zacapa 23-year-old Guatemalan rum..... a fairly mild solvent by any other name..

So I poured about 1-1/2 shots of the tasty, aged, dark rum into the stainless extract pan, sloshed it around a few times, and drank the jigger's worth of rum down. If under-dosing had been a problem earlier on, it no longer was an issue. Desperation & necessity, whether merely perceived, or real, come with some risks.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Did we -really- just do a half-page of what amounted to "Did too!". "Did NOT!!" "Too!!" "Not!!" "TOO!!" "NOT!!", tacked on to a slightly subtle round of "So are you, but what am I?"

But while I'm here.. Last last night, when I had difficulty sleeping (like most nights, but worse for the last 6-8 months), having already taken my capsule of THC-A, I saw the stainless steel pan I'd used to evaporate the ethanol off the extract with, observing that it still offered a smear of extract across the bottom of its inside, & noted that I had close to 3 shots remaining of a pretty tasty Ron Zacapa 23-year-old Guatemalan rum..... a fairly mild solvent by any other name..

So I poured about 1-1/2 shots of the tasty, aged, dark rum into the stainless extract pan, sloshed it around a few times, and drank the jigger's worth of rum down. If under-dosing had been a problem earlier on, it no longer was an issue. Desperation & necessity, whether merely perceived, or real, come with some risks.

Now that's what I call a Great A-Sleepening! Hooray for Ron Z.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
A powerful and unavoidable truth....

Still living in backwards world.
​​​​​​

Everyone I know hates shithead because of his personality and policies. Nothing made up or imagined. We hate everything he stands for!

We did not need the media to help. He did it just fine himself.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hello Hempy, nice to see you are still here. getting harder to do if you have the "wrong" opinion on certain things it seems.

anyone seen the latest study from the UK published in the Lancet? seems the house of cards is falling and i wonder how log it will take people to admit the obvious. much we were told about the mrna jab turns out to be less then truthful. and we still don't even have a real peer reviewed study of the trail data. in fact i think i will start a thread for only posting studies on covid, i think people need to start informing themselves. 1 important thing to know is the covid jab does not stop transmission, you can still catch it from sick folks. nor does it stop hospitalization, nor does it stop transfer to others, it doesn't even reduce your viral load. all that's left is you will be ess likely to die. considering most people already have an good chance of not dying it seems pointless unless you are old and or vulnerable. specially as the long term side effects are unknown. considering you normally do 2 years of animal trails followed by 2 years of human trails anyone saying this treatment was certified just like any other real vaccine makes no logical sense. they can not time travel after all, nor can they slow, or speed time up.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
hello Hempy, nice to see you are still here. getting harder to do if you have the "wrong" opinion on certain things it seems.

anyone seen the latest study from the UK published in the Lancet? seems the house of cards is falling and i wonder how log it will take people to admit the obvious. much we were told about the mrna jab turns out to be less then truthful. and we still don't even have a real peer reviewed study of the trail data. in fact i think i will start a thread for only posting studies on covid, i think people need to start informing themselves. 1 important thing to know is the covid jab does not stop transmission, you can still catch it from sick folks. nor does it stop hospitalization, nor does it stop transfer to others, it doesn't even reduce your viral load. all that's left is you will be ess likely to die. considering most people already have an good chance of not dying it seems pointless unless you are old and or vulnerable. specially as the long term side effects are unknown. considering you normally do 2 years of animal trails followed by 2 years of human trails anyone saying this treatment was certified just like any other real vaccine makes no logical sense. they can not time travel after all, nor can they slow, or speed time up.

You've spent the last year telling us all not to believe in the mainstream media, or indeed peer reviewed studies. You change your tune as soon as something turns up that supports what you believe. Even then, you have twisted the facts.

The study is about vaccination transmission in household settings, and likely any setting where people spent some time with others.
It still shows you are less likely to catch it than if you are unvaccinated, although the difference is marginal.
Viral load is shed more quickly among vaccinated.

It finds that people who have received two doses of vaccine have a lower, but still appreciable, risk of becoming infected with the delta variant in the home compared with people who are unvaccinated. The authors stress that vaccination also reduces the risk of severe illness, hospitalisation and death from COVID-19.
https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/231557/covid-vaccines-effective-household-transmission-delta/

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CDC re. study, via Medscape:

COVID-19 vaccines provide 5 times the protection of natural immunity.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticl...=3761181&src=mkm_covid_update_211101_MSCPEDIT

Sometimes we only see what we wish to see, ironically, all the while taunting others for what we claim they're blind to...

About summarizes most of these threads, no?

I confess, I only read the blurb, not the study. Regardless, I maintain that my immunity from recovery is what I require for protection, weighed against potential side effects from the injection, especially considering I've had many of the side effects listed on labels of various meds. I also maintain that I have the right to not be forced to be vaccinated to enjoy the same benefits as the vaccinated crowd and that my natural immunity should be accepted on par with proof/status of vaccination. The Canadian government is recognizing this status and they ain't no slouch.

I also assert, even though I've not read the study posted, that there are many studies illustrating the opposing stance and I've heard logical explanations in support of the equivalency of natural immunity to being fully vaccinated from astute scientists.

moose eater

I confess, I only read the blurb, not the study. Regardless, I maintain that my immunity from recovery is what I require for protection, weighed against potential side effects from the injection, especially considering I've had many of the side effects listed on labels of various meds. I also maintain that I have the right to not be forced to be vaccinated to enjoy the same benefits as the vaccinated crowd and that my natural immunity should be accepted on par with proof/status of vaccination. The Canadian government is recognizing this status and they ain't no slouch.

I also assert, even though I've not read the study posted, that there are many studies illustrating the opposing stance and I've heard logical explanations in support of the equivalency of natural immunity to being fully vaccinated from astute scientists.

A different study I read the other day stated that about 1:3 who had been infected with C-19 later showed no protections at all.

Yes, I've seen the studies that referenced folks who were both infected, and then later on were vaccinated.

med4u

Veteran
A different study I read the other day stated that about 1:3 who had been infected with C-19 later showed no protections at all.

Yes, I've seen the studies that referenced folks who were both infected, and then later on were vaccinated.

I would be interested in reading that study...
any citation?

med4u

Veteran
"My administration is working overtime to show that our climate commitment is action, not words" ~Sleepy Joe Biden

"I've always hoped to die in my sleep like
grandpa..
Not screaming,like the passengers that
were in the car with him."

20211101_224052.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts