What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
I had to... For you, Hempy

3xyluc.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
In that clip he was speaking direstly to Dr. Birx and the look on her face was pure panic. Did he bring it up because he already knows that they are hiding and keeping cures from the public? His exact words: "I've seen..." He already knows. So, it gave Dr. Birx only a second to decide how to lie and which lie to go with and what to lie about. She was caught totally off guard. I love it!

Remember that is the same Dr Birx as the one in this video.. (@16:00 and @19:45)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-7Jxyna6Cc&t=1199s

Except. Everyone knows (except for the very most special of us) that he makes shit up constantly. What he said did not come across as science. And nobody, anywhere that listened to or read that statement can possibly find anything useful to draw from it. Even if he was looking in the eyes of someone that did know what he was talking about the only thing that person was thinking is our president is a fucking idiot.

​​​​​​

audiohi

Veteran
They were going to infect wild bats. Think about that and let it sink in. Think about it from a wildlife conservationists perspective. Think about the Desert Tortoise in the Mojave Desert, for instance. It is an endangered species because people released sick tortoises (that they captured as pets) back into the wild with an upper respiratory inmfection that then wiped out 90% of the species. If bat populations suddenly collapsed, would you trust these people to come forward and explain what they did? Or, would you expect them to blame bat population decline on CLIMATE CHANGE?

I'm sure that there's nothing anyone can tell you about a bats immune system that will make you realize that what you're suggesting is.... stupid?

Hempy McNoodle

I'm sure that there's nothing anyone can tell you about a bats immune system that will make you realize that what you're suggesting is.... stupid?

That doesn't make any sense. There is a reason we have lab animals for testing we don't spread disease intentionally for research. It even says that DARPA refused. That means this was intended as Defense research or biological warfare research.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Of course.. why listen to the actual words someone says when clearly anyone can look at the face of someone not saying anything and just automatically know the truth.

I underestimated your genius.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mcnoodle how does killing people make sense in a capitalist economy ?... It doesn't. The rich want to stay rich. Killing off their main source of income would be pretty stupid.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
I clearly did not state that.

Clearly, it is the other way around. People rushed to get their "Fauci Ouchy" jabs to virtue signal that they "TRUST the 'SCIENCE.'" You saw this when mask orders were lifted temporarily and 'nevertrumpers' didn't want to go maskless. ...Not because of science, but because they did not want to be mistaken for Trump supporters or Republicans, lol. It's the same thing with the vaccine.. This is cult-like behavior and the vaccine is the "Kool-Aid."

I put it in bold for ya. If the bold part doesnt infer that those still wearing a mask were only doing it to make a political statement then I mistook your words.........but you did imply those above were making a political statement imo.

enjoy the goal post keep getting moved on that internet breaking news that was supposed to drop two days ago, that and trump getting reinstated as POTUS.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran

there was a good Nova program regarding the bats immune system and how they can carry sars/covid viruses and not be affected. It was interesting and something Hempy could benefit from to get a bit of grasp of these things.

peace

dramamine

Mcnoodle how does killing people make sense in a capitalist economy ?... It doesn't. The rich want to stay rich. Killing off their main source of income would be pretty stupid.

In fairness, the old and/or disabled could be seen as a drag on profit-making, right?

Hempy McNoodle

Mathusianism is based on mathematical calculations of Thomas Malthus. Capitalism will fail if population is not controlled. This is why the National Security Study Memorandum 200 (The Kissinger Report on Population) said that a growing number of scientists believe it is time to ennact "Malthusian efforts" to slow population growth. This is when they talked about "AID" to africa and just before AIDS broke out in africa.

Malthusianism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malth...the idea that,triggering a population die off.

Hempy McNoodle

I put it in bold for ya. If the bold part doesnt infer that those still wearing a mask were only doing it to make a political statement then I mistook your words.........but you did imply those above were making a political statement imo.

enjoy the goal post keep getting moved on that internet breaking news that was supposed to drop two days ago, that and trump getting reinstated as POTUS.

peace

So, you move the "goal post" and then accuse me of moving a goal post. Well done. lol. Here's a tip: Quote people directly and don't put words in there that weren't in the statement in the first place just to argue that the words which you YOURSELF inserted are not appropriate or accurate, lol.

So, what do you think about scientists spreading gain of function enhanced viruses among wild animal populations?

Hempy McNoodle

there was a good Nova program regarding the bats immune system and how they can carry sars/covid viruses and not be affected. It was interesting and something Hempy could benefit from to get a bit of grasp of these things.

peace

Was it made after COVID-19 emerged onto the world stage? Or, shortly before??

Hempy McNoodle

Isn't it interesting that "conspiracy theorists" have said all along that the "Syrian Gas Attack" was a staged false-flag event that was staged by ISIS on behalf of and at the behest of the western alliance. And by now we realize that John Kerry's State department was backing ISIS against Assad? It's going to be interesting to watch what happens...:smoker:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"I hear that if you're famous you can grab em by the pussy."
is not what he said. Good try though Hempy.

He said; "And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."
This is also part of Trump's unfulfilled lust to be included with the baby-eating Hollywood crowd. His overtures in this pathetic attempt were a little amusing anyway. He is pure scum and pretty much on level with Weinstein so far as women go.