What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I went down the conspiracy rabbit hole for a while. Once it got to the point where all conspiracies were part of one bigger conspiracy I couldn't take anymore. To continue would have been essentially allowing myself to be ruled by paranoid delusions.

I have no doubt some bad people have bad plans. And I have little doubt that the rich and powerful want to keep us weak and uninformed.

And if the reptilian are in charge we are all fucked anyways. Not going to fill my head with someone else's insane shit.

Except for the flat earth guys. They at least build rockets to help society see their true mental capacity.

Hempy McNoodle

"I hear that if you're famous you can grab em by the pussy."
is not what he said. Good try though Hempy.

He said; "And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."
This is also part of Trump's unfulfilled lust to be included with the baby-eating Hollywood crowd. His overtures in this pathetic attempt were a little amusing anyway. He is pure scum and pretty much on level with Weinstein so far as women go.

My mistake. You are correct. Unfortunately, it is true women love stars... But, he didn't say that *he* grabs them that way. But, look how the establishment kept Wienstein under wraps all that time and the outrage that they generated after Trumps comment.

Hempy McNoodle

I went down the conspiracy rabbit hole for a while. Once it got to the point where all conspiracies were part of one bigger conspiracy I couldn't take anymore. To continue would have been essentially allowing myself to be ruled by paranoid delusions.

I have no doubt some bad people have bad plans. And I have little doubt that the rich and powerful want to keep us weak and uninformed.

And if the reptilian are in charge we are all fucked anyways. Not going to fill my head with someone else's insane shit.

Except for the flat earth guys. They at least build rockets to help society see their true mental capacity.

If you don't fill your head up with the truth, who knows what your head will get filled with(?)...

moose eater

My mistake. You are correct. Unfortunately, it is true women love stars... But, he didn't say that *he* grabs them that way. But, look how the establishment kept Wienstein under wraps all that time and the outrage that they generated after Trumps comment.

Weinstein, however loathsome, wasn't running for the highest political office in the USA. And Trump's remarks about what could and could not be gotten away with where abusing women was concerned, was delivered in such a way as to imply that he had some first hand knowledge of the activity.

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Weinstein, however loathsome, wasn't running for the highest political office in the USA. And Trump's remarks about what could and cold not be gotten away with where abusing women, was delivered in such a way as to imply that he had some first hand knowledge of the activity.

Are Trumps remarks as bad as staging a chemical weapons attack in order to justify a war in Syria? Or, releasing gain of function viruses into wild bat populations?

moose eater

Are Trumps remarks as bad as staging a chemical weapons attack in order to justify a war in Syria? Or, releasing gain of function viruses into wild bat populations?

Umm, Trump was President when the last allegedly-staged Syrian chemical weapons fiasco occurred, was he not? Then while claiming to draw down troops in Syria, he sent them to Iraq.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, you move the "goal post" and then accuse me of moving a goal post. Well done. lol. Here's a tip: Quote people directly and don't put words in there that weren't in the statement in the first place just to argue that the words which you YOURSELF inserted are not appropriate or accurate, lol.

So, what do you think about scientists spreading gain of function enhanced viruses among wild animal populations?

Huh? It looked like a direct quote to me. [scratching head] Maybe I'm missing it.

Clearly, it is the other way around. People rushed to get their "Fauci Ouchy" jabs to virtue signal that they "TRUST the 'SCIENCE.'" You saw this when mask orders were lifted temporarily and 'nevertrumpers' didn't want to go maskless. ...Not because of science, but because they did not want to be mistaken for Trump supporters or Republicans, lol. It's the same thing with the vaccine.. This is cult-like behavior and the vaccine is the "Kool-Aid."

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mathusianism is based on mathematical calculations of Thomas Malthus. Capitalism will fail if population is not controlled. This is why the National Security Study Memorandum 200 (The Kissinger Report on Population) said that a growing number of scientists believe it is time to ennact "Malthusian efforts" to slow population growth. This is when they talked about "AID" to africa and just before AIDS broke out in africa.

Malthusianism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malth...the idea that,triggering a population die off.

I guess I should have known you would think our gov is killing people on purpose. What was I thinking :dance:

Hempy McNoodle

Umm, Trump was President when the last allegedly-staged Syrian chemical weapons fiasco occurred, was he not? Then while claiming to draw down troops in Syria, he sent them to Iraq.

Trump told Assad when and where we were striking and Assad's army shot down every munition and then the US blew up an abandoned military installation. Trump and our military caught them all and used it as a sting. The media praised Trump for the first time because they thought he was launching the war they wanted. This was a sting on the CIA (treason). In truth, Syria is a friendly innocent nation and Trump and our military know this. The Western Alliance is who launched this and financed ISIS with help from the Obama admin. And, here we are now. The truth and the sting are being readied.

Hempy McNoodle

"Sidney Powell is now claiming that Democrats murdered people in GA to cover up stealing the election: “They are willing to kill people a la Kelly Loeffler’s aide in GA, who was suddenly blown up in his car.” She also says a GBI agent investigating fraud was “suddenly found dead.”"
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...ction-audit%2F

"Trillions of Dollars of global wealth is at stake."
-Sidney Powell

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hempy what's the latest news on Hunter,he dropped outta the MSM pretty quickly

that's because the republicans have no policy platform,just performative outrage over non issues like critical race theory....plus the whole hunter laptop thing is tainted by tooty rudi,he's persona non grata at this point

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's because the republicans have no policy platform,just performative outrage over non issues like critical race theory....plus the whole hunter laptop thing is tainted by tooty rudi,he's persona non grata at this point

2022 is gonna be so much better 🤣

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2022 is gonna be so much better 🤣

i wonder how many republicans who lose will go down the "they cheated " path?

i predict the my pillow guy will go back to the crack after giving all his money to a 12 year old hacker who claims to have proof of election fraud!

Latest posts

Latest posts