What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Looks like Fauci, Daszak, and Gates are going to be in big trouble...(This is HUGE!)

Wuhan scientists planned to release coronaviruses into cave bats 18 months before outbreak

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...lanned-releaseskin-penetrating-nanoparticles/

Archived version (for those without a subscription to The Telegraph..
https://archive.fo/afBx2#selection-1071.1-1071.91

What happens if the public learns that COVID was engineered to absorb through the skin and that the health institutions of the world knew it the whole time?

Hempy McNoodle

They were going to infect wild bats. Think about that and let it sink in. Think about it from a wildlife conservationists perspective. Think about the Desert Tortoise in the Mojave Desert, for instance. It is an endangered species because people released sick tortoises (that they captured as pets) back into the wild with an upper respiratory inmfection that then wiped out 90% of the species. If bat populations suddenly collapsed, would you trust these people to come forward and explain what they did? Or, would you expect them to blame bat population decline on CLIMATE CHANGE?

Morcheeba*

Veteran
That's true. The thing is: I never said "all are doing so." Nor, did I say anything even remotely close to that.

Clearly, it is the other way around. People rushed to get their "Fauci Ouchy" jabs to virtue signal that they "TRUST the 'SCIENCE.'" You saw this when mask orders were lifted temporarily and 'nevertrumpers' didn't want to go maskless. ...Not because of science, but because they did not want to be mistaken for Trump supporters or Republicans, lol. It's the same thing with the vaccine.. This is cult-like behavior and the vaccine is the "Kool-Aid."

You state that everyone still wearing a mask was a never trumper..........AKA, they are making a political statement.

And it doesn't surprise me that you ignore my examples of Donald J Trump lying and accept his mocking and making fun of covid by suggesting looking into injecting bleach, brush off his adultery and comments of "Grabbing women by the Pussy" and defend him as a Moral Individual. Perhaps you should elevate your standards.

peace

Hempy McNoodle

And it doesn't surprise me that you ignore my examples of Donald J Trump lying and accept his mocking and making fun of covid by suggesting looking into injecting bleach, brush off his adultery and comments of "Grabbing women by the Pussy" and defend him as a Moral Individual. Perhaps you should elevate your standards.

That's because this has all been addressed many times over the years. The bleach thing was to expose that celebrities such as Madonna already use medical dissinfectant "off market" health remedies ( and shows that the fakenews does not attack those celebs as they did in the case of Joe Rogan) also, there have been recent reports that sodium chloride (bleach) has been found in COVID vaccines. The adultery is something that we can't know for sure, but I find irrelevant and uninteresting. The famous quote about grabbing pussies was: "I hear that if you're famous you can grab em by the pussy." Seems like he was talking about Harvey Weinstein (foreshadowing). The media pushed the pink pussy hat movement after covering up for Weinstein for decades.

What do you think about scientists infecting wild bat populations apearently without any sort of environmental impact reports??

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I heard quite a few people say the people that are still wearing masks are virtue signalling. I think most of them are still afraid of hurting others or themselves by way of a highly contagious virus going around. Probably a few doing just to make a point. Just like the jerks who kept going to the store without masks. The only real difference I see is some people prefer to stay safe or show others they still give a shit about the health of others or themselves and some other people exercise their right to show others the really don't give a fuck if they hurt or possibly kill someone or even themselves and they want you to know they really truly don't give a fuck.

I still carry a mask everywhere so if I end up in a crowded space or have to spend time with people in the not caring crowd I still wear it. Not to make a point. But to prevent the possibility spread of a deadly virus.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
That's because this has all been addressed many times over the years. The bleach thing was to expose that celebrities such as Madonna already use medical dissinfectant "off market" health remedies ( and shows that the fakenews does not attack those celebs as they did in the case of Joe Rogan) also, there have been recent reports that sodium chloride (bleach) has been found in COVID vaccines. The adultery is something that we can't know for sure, but I find irrelevant and uninteresting. The famous quote about grabbing pussies was: "I hear that if you're famous you can grab em by the pussy." Seems like he was talking about Harvey Weinstein (foreshadowing). The media pushed the pink pussy hat movement after covering up for Weinstein for decades.

What do you think about scientists infecting wild bat populations apearently without any sort of environmental impact reports??

The bleach thing was an idiot showing us again he is an idiot. And only and idiot would listen to that big of an idiot. Even if anything he said had any factual basis he is too big of an idiot to ever relay the information safely. Luckily the people that listened to his advice were bound to wonder where rain was falling from and drown while looking at the sky anyways.

Hempy McNoodle

The bleach thing was an idiot showing us again he is an idiot. And only and idiot would listen to that big of an idiot. Even if anything he said had any factual basis he is too big of an idiot to ever relay the information safely. Luckily the people that listened to his advice were bound to wonder where rain was falling from and drown while looking at the sky anyways.

Remember; he did not say "bleach" he said "disinfectant." It was revealed that there are medical disinfectants being researched but not marketed (such as those used by Madonna). Where are the headlines??:

***Madonna Uses Dangerous Laundry detergent As A Health Treatment ***

Hempy McNoodle

Can you think of any other time a group of virologists infected wild animals with an enhance gain of function virus? Seems highly unusual. No? Was it in order to create a plausible story on the so-called "natural" origin of COVID-19??

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-suggests-infecting-disinfectant-video-transcript-2020-4

Full transcript here. At best he sounds like a 5 year old repeating something he heard someone smarter than him say.

Simply adding that there are scientists working on a disinfectant type medicine would have cleared it up but he didn't do that. He basically told the whole world that injecting disinfectant might help.

To most of the population disinfectant is household cleaner. Regardless of what he was talking about he should have kept his mouth shut or had the brains to relay a message based on science.

Even if his message was based on science. They way he explained it was a total fail. Among several other total fails.

audiohi

Veteran
Remember when packerfan used that same trump/bleach press conference to tout that publicly traded company that was developing a UV throat dildo?

I wonder how that investment turned out for him.

lol.

disinfectant type medicine.... Madonna....

hahahahaha!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Remember when packerfan used that same trump/bleach press conference to tout that publicly traded company that was developing a UV throat dildo?

I wonder how that investment turned out for him.

lol.

disinfectant type medicine.... Madonna....

hahahahaha!

Just came up with so many funny responses to that and not one of them seemed appropriate or even particularly nice.

I hope packer is doing good and keeping his family out of the way of covid. Hope he didn't choke on a uv light.

audiohi

Veteran
Leader behind bleach ‘miracle cure’ claims Trump consumed his product
Mark Grenon says in interview from prison he gave Trump the product and was the source of Trump’s fixation with disinfectant​

The four Grenon family members face charges of fraudulently marketing and selling industrial bleach as a cure for Covid, cancer, malaria and a host of other serious medical conditions. A criminal trial is expected in Miami later this year.

"Dear Mr President, I am praying you read this letter and intervene." That's how Mark Grenon says he began a letter to President Trump proclaiming the alleged curative power of industrial bleach—right before Trump went on TV and supported disinfectant as a treatment for the coronavirus, the Guardian reports.

Hempy McNoodle

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...nscript-2020-4

Full transcript here. At best he sounds like a 5 year old repeating something he heard someone smarter than him say.

Simply adding that there are scientists working on a disinfectant type medicine would have cleared it up but he didn't do that. He basically told the whole world that injecting disinfectant might help.

To most of the population disinfectant is household cleaner. Regardless of what he was talking about he should have kept his mouth shut or had the brains to relay a message based on science.

Even if his message was based on science. They way he explained it was a total fail. Among several other total fails.

In that clip he was speaking directly to Dr. Birx and the look on her face was pure panic. Did he bring it up because he already knows that they are hiding and keeping cures from the public? His exact words: "I've seen..." He already knows. So, it gave Dr. Birx only a second to decide how to lie and which lie to go with and what to lie about. She was caught totally off guard. I love it!

Remember that is the same Dr Birx as the one 'caught off guard' in this video.. (@16:00 and @19:45)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-7Jxyna6Cc&t=1199s

Latest posts

Latest posts