What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I did a grand-slam touch-down again!:dance013:

fetch

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm totally fine treating dead anti-vaxers as if they never existed at all.

Hell Yeah.....good for you man.
it's refreshing to see someone here not claiming to be a frigging saint,and oh so pure.

There are many groups of so called human beings I feel exactly the same about.

I love a little honesty every so often,good on you !

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He was not against them because they were black. He was against them because the news convinced him that they were the perpetrators. At least that is all we know about it...

lol, come on dude. No one can convince Trump of anything. You have to open your 3rd eye Mcnoodle. Trump is scum no matter how much you want it not to be true, that won't change. Thiers plenty of shit on Trump's hands. Pretending he is clean makes you look( fill in the blank :D). It's astounding how easy it was to fool you and others. Trump has always had the worst character a man could ever have. IMO anyone that stands by him has poor character as well.

audiohi

Veteran
Hell Yeah.....good for you man.
it's refreshing to see someone here not claiming to be a frigging saint,and oh so pure.

There are many groups of so called human beings I feel exactly the same about.

I love a little honesty every so often,good on you !

Thank you?

Yea, caring about the pain that others are going through is pretty stupid, I guess.