What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wonder how many republicans who lose will go down the "they cheated " path?

i predict the my pillow guy will go back to the crack after giving all his money to a 12 year old hacker who claims to have proof of election fraud!

What is the countdown to this?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump told Assad when and where we were striking and Assad's army shot down every munition and then the US blew up an abandoned military installation. Trump and our military caught them all and used it as a sting. The media praised Trump for the first time because they thought he was launching the war they wanted. This was a sting on the CIA (treason). In truth, Syria is a friendly innocent nation and Trump and our military know this. The Western Alliance is who launched this and financed ISIS with help from the Obama admin. And, here we are now. The truth and the sting are being readied.

Of course! I remember it all so clearly now that you remind me.

Hempy McNoodle

QC7XGdeV.png

Morcheeba*

Veteran
hempy has comprehension issues or just likes yanking our chain......either way im done here. hempy, enjoy your delusions and lets dig up this thread in 5 years to see who is still around and who was delusional.

peace

Hempy McNoodle

hempy has comprehension issues or just likes yanking our chain......either way im done here. hempy, enjoy your delusions and lets dig up this thread in 5 years to see who is still around and who was delusional.

peace

Let the record show that Hempy made efforts to answer Morcheeba's questions and that Morcheeba did not answer Hempy's questions. You are dismissed. :tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

peace

ooooh,ooooh,mr. kotter! i know the answer...the goalpost will keep moving,the storm will always be coming.....wait a second,is the storm jeebus? suddenly it all makes sense:biglaugh:

Hempy McNoodle

Wall Street Journal (September 22, 2021):

Selling Access Is a Scandal About Joe Biden, Not Hunter

https://www.wsj.com/articles/selling-access-is-a-scandal-about-joe-biden-not-hunter-11632338003

"Last year New York Post reports about Biden family enrichment schemes were dismissed by old-media firms and suppressed by new-media firms. Old or new, the press corps was generally unwilling to allow voters to see the sordid reality of a candidate who was presenting himself as superior in character to the incumbent President. Now that Mr. Biden has been in the White House for eight months, will reporters be willing to act like reporters again?"

Latest posts

Latest posts