What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...orial-n1276138

9/11 families to President Biden: Don't come to our memorial events
Nearly 1,800 victims’ relatives, first responders and survivors are calling on Biden to refrain from attending any memorials over his refusal to release Sept. 11 documents.​

Why doesn't he reveal what's in the classified 9/11 documents? Isn't that what the people want, and on the event anniversary, no less?

Remember in 2015, Candidate Trump said that when he is elected he would release the famous "28 pages?" He said, "You may find out it was Saudi Arabia who took down the towers." Obama was under heavy pressure to release the 28 pages and was determined not to release them. But, then had a change of heart after Trump said that. They released the report but, much remained redacted. And, then the Obama admin famously started illegally spying on Trump.

Trump took all classified (DOJ) 9/11 material and re-classified it as 'State's Secrets.' State Secrets are a very high MILITARY classification status. So, only the POTUS or military can release them. Joe Biden is not POTUS and thus has no ability to release the material. Will Trump release the material?

Hempy McNoodle

A Secretive Pentagon Program That Started on Trump's Last Day in Office Just Ended. The Mystery Has Not.
https://slashdot.org/story/21/09/10...-day-in-office-just-ended-the-mystery-has-not

"A Pentagon program that delegated management of a huge swath of the Internet to a Florida company in January -- just minutes before President Trump left office -- has ended as mysteriously as it began, with the Defense Department this week retaking control of 175 million IP addresses. New submitter echo123 shares a report:The program had drawn scrutiny because of its unusual timing, starting amid a politically charged changeover of federal power, and because of its enormous scale. At its peak, the company, Global Resource Systems, controlled almost 6 percent of a section of the Internet called IPv4. The IP addresses had been under Pentagon control for decades but left unused, despite being potentially worth billions of dollars on the open market.

Adding to the mystery, company registration records showed Global Resource Systems at the time was only a few months old, having been established in September 2020, and had no publicly reported federal contracts, no obvious public-facing website and no sign on the shared office space it listed as its physical address in Plantation, Fla. The company also did not respond to requests for comment, and the Pentagon did not announce the program or publicly acknowledge its existence until The Washington Post reported on it in April. And now it's done. Kind of."

Hempy McNoodle

Remember in 2015, Candidate Trump said that when he is elected he would release the famous "28 pages?" He said, "You may find out it was Saudi Arabia who took down the towers." Obama was under heavy pressure to release the 28 pages and was determined not to release them. But, then had a change of heart after Trump said that. They released the report but, much remained redacted. And, then the Obama admin famously started illegally spying on Trump.

Trump took all classified (DOJ) 9/11 material and re-classified it as 'State's Secrets.' State Secrets are a very high MILITARY classification status. So, only the POTUS or military can release them. Joe Biden is not POTUS and thus has no ability to release the material. Will Trump release the material?

eq33c4ME.jpeg

Cannavore

Veteran
what does that even mean lmao? nowhere on his Twitter do i see what you're saying it says.

is Alien the codeword for the free payperview or something?

Click image for larger version  Name:	don.png Views:	1 Size:	383.4 KB ID:	17940683

Hempy McNoodle

what does that even mean lmao? nowhere on his Twitter do i see what you're saying it says.

is Alien the codeword for the free payperview or something?

"Text "Alien" to 75303"
So, if you text the word "Alien" to (phone)#: 75303, you will receive a message and then another message with a free coupon code to watch the fight for free. There is also an app link which I haven't opened yet.

Cannavore

Veteran
I just did it. No free code. There is however a link to a .AI domain which is a domain used by a Caribbean govt that is literally a tax haven hahaha. the link takes you to a purchase screen. nothing for free.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210911-130331_Messages.jpg Views:	0 Size:	76.1 KB ID:	17940714

minds_I

Veteran
I just did it. No free code. There is however a link to a .AI domain which is a domain used by a Caribbean govt that is literally a tax haven hahaha. the link takes you to a purchase screen. nothing for free.

Hello all,

Ask yourself...am I surprised? Buahahahaha

The concept of free coupled with anything tRump is a non sequitur.

minds_I

PS...let us know if it works at fight time...I got as nickle says it will not.