What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Is the 'declass' beginning?...

NEn5I78B.jpeg

audiohi

Veteran
Republican Judge Dies by Suicide Before FBI Could Arrest Him for Allegedly Using Hidden Camera to Sexually Exploit Children
https://lawandcrime.com/crime/repub...g-hidden-camera-to-sexually-exploit-children/

Several additional males “all born between 2002 and 2007” were identified by FBI agents as potential victims. Each said they showered at Newell’s residence and/or cabin. Most of them said they recalled Newell checking their body for ticks and two of them said they were naked when Newell checked them.

State search warrants of Newell’s cabin, home, truck, boat and office later unturned “numerous videos of minor males showering,” according to the complaint. “In some of the videos, Newell is seen setting up the camera in the bathroom.”

When is QANON going to stop this?

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Holyfield...;.buahahahahaha

Did that free PPV thing work out for you...I myself, watched it on youtube for free...all 2:56 seconds of it...no wonder tRump was pissed.

minds_I

PS..you can bet that tRump has your phone number from texting the ppv number...donations right? buahaha

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Hello all,

Did that free PPV thing work out for you...I myself, watched it on youtube for free...all 2:56 seconds of it...no wonder tRump was pissed.

minds_I

msnbc (or Yahoo news) says the fight broadcast was cut off because of "unauthorized non-payment access" or something like that, lol.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Perhaps an observation will contribute to the great awaking:

Today Biden and the First Lady went to to all three crash sites and had solemn words to say at each.

The Mango Mussolini did a cameo with NYPD and the first Ho was nowhere to be seen (just as well) and later did commentary for a lousy fight.

But tRump cares, right?

minds_I

audiohi

Veteran
Hello all,

minds_I

PS..you can bet that tRump has your phone number from texting the ppv number...donations right? buahaha

trumps boy, Tito Ortiz, got laid out quickly, too.

2TitoTrump.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	2TitoTrump.jpg Views:	0 Size:	150.6 KB ID:	17941162

2TitoTrump.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	2TitoTrump.jpg Views:	0 Size:	150.6 KB ID:	17941162

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thd Scottish farmer

It's the same place where they interrupted the water supply for years for that family. They had no running water to shower or wash anything. I don't know if that was ever fixed. There's a ton of reports on this. IMO that golf resort will go bankrupt if they keep Trump's name on it. No way it will ever attract pro golfers or any golf Tournaments.